For First Time Werewolf Genre Readers

~Welcome to the land where werewolves live amongst us my friends ~

This is for the reader's who haven't ever read the werewolf genre and will help them understand basic terms so that they don't feel left out and can enjoy the story!

Mates: Like Soulmates, usually two wolves who are fated to be together for life.

Alpha: The leader of the pack, usually a male who protects, feeds and commands over his pack members.

Luna: Luna refers to the female counterpart of the Alpha and is the Alpha's mate. She is the like the mother of the pack.

Pack: A group of wolves under the care of a particular Alpha.

Beta: The Alpha's second in command.

Gamma: The Alpha's third in command. (As per the picture attached below)

Rogues: Wolves that are not in a pack are called rogues

Marking: Marking is the process of being bitten on the crook of your neck by your mate which mixes your scent together and wards off unmated werewolves.

Mating: Indulging in the act of coitus(you know what it is)

-----

CAUTION: This book is UNEDITED and HAS mistakes, I'm young and I'm human. Please refrain from reading further if you get annoyed with grammar mistakes.

There are places where my phone had autocorrected 'You all' to you'll. I'm sure that you all will understand.

Thank you.