Heartless Ass Nigga

It's Thursday January seventh around eight at night. My boyfriend Andrew Parker and I is at my house (a three bedroom two bath) in my bedroom. That consists of: a king size bed with a blue and white widely striped comforter on it, a black lamp hanging over my bed, blue soft carpet, a blue chester with a big silver and black radio sitting on it, a blue dresser with a big flat screen TV on top, and right beside my closet sits a blue desk and a black office chair. Andrew is African-American, has peanut butter colored skin, a low haircut, black eyes, full lips, a six pack, and a seven and a half inch penis. Me on the other hand is part Indian and African-American, I have milk chocolate colored skin, some black sixteen inch Brazilian weave in my head, brown eyes, full lips, B-cup breasts, a flat stomach, a nice round plump ass, and a fat smooth hot juicy pussy.

As we were up against the wall we started passionately kissing letting our tongues play together and rubbing our hands all over each other's body. As we did this my nipples grew hard his penis got hard making the bulge in his pants press up against my throbbing clit. I felt a hot and wet sensation between my legs and a ache for his dick to be buried deep in me. He broke the kiss then we took off one another's clothes observing each other slowly. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he picked me up. His dick damn near entered me on it's own as it peaked into the edge of my opening but he was careful so that it wouldn't as he walked over to my bed and gently laid me down.

He positioned my legs to where they were spread far apart like I was hitting a split. He began kissing me again but this time with force as he played with my clit with his thumb. Then he grabbed his dick and started to rub the head of it up and down against my opening. As little time passed I started to bite my bottom lip and grip the sheets to keep from screaming. I want him so badly I'm fucking desperate for it my pussy is dripping with cum right now and his ass wants to fucking tease a bitch. We haven't had sex in two months I ain't got time for no damn teasing.

He stops then once he puts the head inside of me I got really excited thinking he bout to feed this pussy what she needs But no this motherfucking nigga just fucks me with the head. I don't like to be teased when I'm desperate unless you're eating my pussy. I yanked his hair so hard he squints in pain.

"Fuck me," I said demanding it.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Andrew asked as I let his hair go.

Damn he said that like I'm a damn virgin or something

"Don't play with me," I said giving him a devilish look.

He then slid his now rock hard penis all the way in me and slowly grinded his hips. His eyes began to roll to the back of his head. My body's screaming for him to pound me. He got me wanting to scream.

"Faster daddy faster aaah yes!" I screamed as Andrew followed my commands. He pushed my legs back to my shoulders and proceeded to bang my vagina. As he did this my pussy begin making smacking noises with each stroke.

He took my virginity and he was amazing that best thing that could have happened to me.

He got that stroke game. The way he fucking me and the pressure he is causing is driving me crazy. Only maybe two minutes went by and I'm already ready to fucking cum. I started to cry out as my orgasm came closer and closer. He picked up his pace hitting my G-spot.

"Oh Andrew!" I screamed as I had an unbelievably amazing orgasm.

"Oh Keisha!" Andrew screamed out in ecstasy as he had an orgasm inside of me seconds after I had mine.