Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 1)

Your P.O.V:

"Hey babe, how was your day?" I asked my girlfriend Demi, she just came back from the recording studio, I kissed her on the cheek.

"Good, I gotta go" she take her charger and start to go to the door, I stopped her "let me pass" she try to remove me , I start kissing her and she pushed me, my back hit the wall hard.

"Where are you going?" I was used to her violence behavior, that's always like that, she's hurting me, in a good days I don't need to go to hospital and after that she saying she's sorry, that the way our relationship goes.

"I'm going to Selena" Selena is her best friend, she is always trying to protect me from Demi's behavior, she always says that she loves Demi but her violence behavior over me is to hard and that I don't deserve that, but I don't care what she saying, Demi loves me, she's the only one that stayed with me, I love her.

and before I could say anything Demi was in the car, driving away.

I was bored so decided to look at old photos of me from high school, I saw a picture of me and my parents, in our happy days as a family, before they threw me out of the house, they were embarrassed by the fact that I'm gay and that I have a girlfriend, so they threw me out of the house and from their life.

All those pictures made me feel sad, Batmen mine and Demi's dog come to me and lick me on the face.

"Hey batman, wanna go to the park?" The black little dog start to jump, excited "lets go baby" I take his strip, Batmen let me tied him and we go to our way.

In the park i released him and played with him, until he found some friends and I watched him playing around with them.

"Choncho, be careful" before I knew someone hit is head into mine, I held my head and close my eyes, that's fucking hurt.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" this voice sounds familiar, I couldn't see who it was every time I try to open my eyes my head start to spinning.

"Camila, I told you to stop" Camila? I had a friend named Camila in high school, but we stopped talking after a fight I had with my other friend Dinah, but it's can't be them "are you okay?" That voice I can recognized everywhere, that's them.

"Yeah, I'm good" I didn't looked up at them, i stay looking at the ground "batmen, come here baby" I wanted to go as fast that I could, but batmen just look at me and go back to play, he's going to regret it later, when I finally looked up I saw both of the girls shocked.

"(Y/N), is that you?" The brown hair girl asked, I looked at her and saw a big smile on her face, oh gosh I missed this smile so much.

"Ye-" she cut me off By hugging me, I hugged her back immediately, I can't believe that's really them "how you both doing guys?" I asked and Camila let go of me, I didn't know if I should hug Dinah or not so I just smiled at her but the look on her face didn't changed from the shock.

"We're okay" she look at Dinah and saw that I looking at her, so she whispered something in her ear that I couldn't understand and second later Dinah come and hugged me as well, I was shocked at first but then hugged back, she let go of me "what about you?" Camila asked.

"I'm good" i said "where's Al, Mani and Lolo? They're here too? What are you guys even doing here?" She laugh at how fast I talk.