Hawaii

London POV

I was downstairs with Kay I didn't know where August probably with his brother. Than I heard the door open. We turned to see August with a box.

"What's that?" I said

" Open it!" He said giving it to me. I open it and music started to play. It was Hawaiian music.

" What does this mean?" I said smiling.

" Me and You are going to Hawaii!" August said smiling. I jump up smiling.

" What about me daddy?" Kay said sad.

" YOU....your going to New York again with Paisli!" He said to Kay. Than Paisli bust through the door.

" Did you tell her?!?" She said out of breath!

" Yeah P.." August said

" OK when are you setting our plane tickets to leave because my mom trying to buy tickets to Beyonce!?" Paisli said

" Were leaving tomorrow at night! Probably around 10:00!"

" That's pass Kay bedtime.." I said moodly

" Really Lon?" August said

" I'll make sure she goes to bed with me..." Paisli said while she was on her phone.

" OK well I'm excited!!" I said hugging August.

" Me too!" He said

____________________________________

Travis POV

Its been a week since Love left the room. I been in the hospital because the bullet spot still hurt. I called Love like 200 times and she still not answering. I text her if she can come over so we can talk. I didn't get a response... I'm worried! Than I heard someone knock.

"Come on...." Than I saw a girl walk in than she took off her shades than I realized it was Love. She look different....

"What do you want?" She said sitting down

"What do you want?" She said sitting down. I sighed looking at her.

" I made a mistake.." I said

"What?" She said confused. I looked at her.

" Love.... I like you I didn't mean to say those things to you. You mean a lot to me and I love you it just this is my 3rd time getting shot so I really didn't mean to do you like that..please im sorry!" I said. She signed as she looked at me. She walked over to me and got in the bed next to me.

" I missed you Travis.." She said looking at me. I kissed her lips looking at the TV.

" Missed you to Love..but baby what do you got on!"

" I was so mad I joined a bike group now I can leave!"

" Nahhh don't leave that's how you got here a motorcycle?"

She nodded

" I wanna ride!!!" She laughed looking at me.

" When you get out..."