CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Luke Dawson P.O.V

Something is wrong!

Something is terribly wrong!

Paisley seems off! She didn't even call me till it was almost 11 at night and responded so briefly to my texts.
Even her messages were enough for me to know that she was upset about something.

I really look forward to meet her at the hospital tomorrow and find out what is the problem.

I walked out of the hospital with all these thoughts clouding my head.

........................

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully until my stupid husband decided to disrupt my slumber.

"Go away!" I mumbled pulling the sheets upto my head.

"Wake up Paisley!" Kyle again said trying to yank away the sheets.

I shook my head and mubbled incorrehent words.

"You asked for it." Kyle said and sat on my stomach straddling me.

In a few seconds he started tickling me mercilessly making me laugh out like crazy.

"S-stop! S-s-stop!" I said laughing.

"You only wanted to sleep!" Kyle teased and started tickling with more force.

I just kept on laughing like a lunatic.

If you people haven't figured out till yet, then let me tell you I am extremely ticklish.

Suddenly the door burst open and Kyle turned his face around to look who it was giving me a chance to escape.

I tried to wriggle out of his hold but he pinned both my hands above my head and said "Nah!"

I lifted my head up and saw it was the three boys.

"Come three musketeers!" Kyle said and all four of them tickled me together.

"C-can't br-breathe." I said gasping for air.

"Let go boys!" Kyle said and all four of them stopped.

Alas! They showed me some mercy!

"You fine?" Kyle asked as he helped me sit up.

"Would have died in a few seconds." I said panting.

"Are you fine mommy?" Ryder asked kissing my cheek.

"Yes." I replied.

"Sure?" Asked the other two boys.

"Positive!" I replied and pulled all three of the little boys in for a hug.

"Why were you waking me up?" I asked Kyle.

"It's already like 9 and I wanted to talk to you about something." Kyle answered.

"Something important?" I asked seriously.

"Nope! Just like that." He said popping the "p".

"What time will you be free today from court?" I asked him.

"I have three cases so, I should be done by 4." He answered getting off the bed.

"Hmm. Can you make it home after that? I have to go somewhere, by the time you'll be here, the boys would be asleep." I said.

"Sure!" He answered and went to the bathroom.