chapter 14

omg, i've been getting a lot comments and reviews. *cries* thank you.   everyone is choosing teams.

team Nick, team Vincent, team Jordan, team Nick and Vincent. what about team NICK/VINCENT/JORDAN?

this chapter is dedicate to all of you. it's not edit but enjoy.

------> Jordan on the side.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Sara POV

      " your not sick." she looked down. "what kind of game are you playing?" i demand now, shaking with angry but confuse. "why did you lie? why?"

she look up at me now, "because i wanted to see you." she shout.

"you could have told me that, i would have visit."

"no, no you wouldn't have."  she had her hands on her hip, pinning me with her gaze. i hate that she was right, i wouldn't have come back. only for her. but she lie about it.

 "you could have come to me." i shout.

"you know i will never leave your grandpa,"

"but it doens't  seems like grandma matters right now.  your kissing, what's his face.' i gesture to the man, not taking my eyes of her.

she open her mouth to say something else but close it back, she cast a look at the man then to me. "why?" i asked sol fly this time."why?" still she didn't answer me, i was about to shake the answer out of her, but a voice stop me. then came the scent. "because i wanted to see you again." i turn, my heart doing beating fast. there he stood, more handsome that when i last see him. no longer a boy, but a man.

 Jordan Harris, my mate. the one who reject me.

   dress in a black suit with a tie. he change over the years, he no longer had hair, he had a braid, his Charlotte skin shinny. he gotten taller too, more fill out. his muscular was well define under the suit. he was mouth watering. i stood their, mouth open looking at him. i took a step back. he was devilry handsome. my heart beat really fast against my chest, my hands felt cold, my senses came a live. all the love i felt for him came back like a blast of water to my face.

     he took a step toward me, i didn't move. just kept my eyes on me. he took another, still i didn't move. i wanted to, but my feet or body won't listen to me.  they need to, now! are i was going to do something i know i will reject. he got closer now for us to be touching, i curse his height. i had to tilt my head up to look in his face. a smile frown on his face slowly. i watch his lips.we stood there starting at each other, he look me up and down before he inhale deeply closing his eyes. when they open again they were darken. i inhale also, the atmosphere have change, it was electric. i wanted to lose my self in him, have his big arms around me, protect me like i new he would.

       " you've change my mate." he said, and like that, i woke up, it was like another blast of water on me. only it was cold. i made my face emotionless, he called me mate. i step away from him. i was about to do something foolish, i curse my self for the thoughts i was having. i was about to do something i promise my self i will never do no matter how much he made me feel.  i turn from him, breathing hard, it felt like i was about to have an attack. they all notice because he rush toward me, but i place a hand up stopping him.  Keyisha rush toward me, rubbing my back. once calm down, i look back up at him, then at my parents, grandma and the others i didn't know.  they all hold pain expression on their faces, it confuse me.

         "grandma," i turn to her. she look up. i had an emotionless expression, i feel betrayed and disappointment by her. " since your fine, we'll will be leaving." the shuts started, my grandma rush to me. "no, Sara, stay. please." she beg and plead. but i didn't listen. i was angry,