You're My Date. Remember That.

As I walked out of his office I went into mine and slammed the door. I am so pissed off. How dare he! Did I really look that poor the both times I seen him? I wanted to just leave and cry. I definitely don't want to go to this stupid event. I hate him. He knew the exact buttons to press to make me angry. I just want to crawl in a hole and die. I think his words hurt me even more because I started falling for the guy. Ugh that's it I'm not going. Better finish my work and leave as soon as possible.

After about two and half hours I was finally done. I grabbed my purse and was going to tell my boss to kiss my ass but as I opened his door he wasn't there. He's lucky he didn't have to hear what I was about to say.

I walked towards the elevators and pressed the botton for the lobby. As I was on my way home my phone started to ring. It can wait I'm driving. It must of rung at least four times. Whoever it is and I have a feeling who it is can wait.

After getting settled down on my couch and turning on the t.v I checked to see who called, and low and behold it was Mr. Carter himself. There was a text message along with the missed calls.

PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE!
-Austin C.

Right when I was going to reply my phone started ringing and vibrating in my hand. His name came out on the front screen. Ugh might as well.

"Hello."

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO LEAVE? I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DISMISS YOU!"

"If you're done yelling I'll explain myself or if you decide to keep yelling at me than I will just hang up."

"YOU CAN'T HANG UP ON ME I'M YOUR BO..." I hung up. Take that Mr. Carter. He called one more time after I hung up but I didn't answer. I'm probably fired but I don't give a damn. This guy has made me so stressed out and I just started working for him TODAY. All I want right now is a glass of wine.

After I had two glasses of wine I felt more relaxed with myself. As I shut my eyes about to go to sleep. I was awakened by someone pounding on my door.

"Who the hell is this idiot?" I opened the door and wanted to slam it shut after I seen who it was.

"Don't you even think about slamming the door in my face."

"You deserve it."

"Why aren't you getting ready we have prior arrangements tonight?," he said in all  seriousness.

"You actually think I'm still going after you disrespected me today. Can you be that stupid," I laughed at how he actually thought I was still going.

He looked at me with those intense eyes and said, "Hurry up and go get ready before I drag you to go get ready."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

All of the sudden he walked in and put his hands on my hips and pushed me against the wall, he put my hands above my head with his hands. I was trapped. I couldn't move or think. He was so close to me I could feel his body heat making me hot. His breath started to hit my face.

"Now are you going to move your beautiful big ass and get ready or will I have to force you to get ready. You are going if you like it or not," he whispered. His eyes became different as if they were filled with lust. It was so hot. I started to squirm while my heart started to race. "I'll go get ready." As he stepped away from me I quickly made my way to my room and shut the door. I leaned my back against the door and let out my breath that I didn't know I was holding in. How can he make me react this way? No other guy has ever made me feel like this before except Austin Carter.