five

;

"wow, that was really fun." jungkook smiles widely, staring up at the ceiling. we both lay restless on the couch, drained from the amount of effort and muscles aching.

"are you okay?" he speaks again, noticing my silence.

"yeah." i breathe quietly, however there is no music or sound to make it less audible.

"do you want to go home? or stay over? it's nine right now." jungkook dips his head further into the couch cushion and turns to look at me, locking our eyes together shortly.

"i need to go home and shower. i'll see you at the coffee shop tomorrow at nine?"

"at nine."

— — —

jungkook sits there with a morning glow, beaming as the sunlight perfectly hits him. i walk towards him with the drinks, hardly being able to walk in a straight line.

"what's up with you? woke up with noodle legs?" jungkook laughs, removing his drink from the tray and bringing it to his mouth.

"they hurt since yesterday, the pain just became more noticeable when i was taking the stairs down my dorm." i plant myself in the seat across from him, the coldness beginning to seep through my lower half.

"so did you sleep—"

"yeah, let's not talk for a while." jungkook cuts me rudely, not even apologising when he sees a look of sadness and rejection wash over my face. i lean back into my chair and continue drinking, head generating new scenarios of smut scenes i want to write.

i didn't know when it would be okay to talk, i just assumed he was angry and woke up on the wrong side of the bed. i shift in my seat and push back, grabbing my shoulder bag from the edge of the seat.

"i have classes to attend now, see you later jeon." i was about to turn on my heel when his voice casted some type of pausing spell on me.

"no you don't. it's nine twenty three and your first class begins at ten. you're having your psychology class with mr chow, who always comes to classes at least ten minutes late, so no, you don't have any classes to attend now. take a seat erina." he says so swiftly that i can't seem to process all this information until im miraculously glued back into the seat without much thought.

"did you stalk through my timetable or something?" i laugh, but his face doesn't break out of the seriousness and he doesn't crack a smile.

"why do you want me here if we're not even talking?" i mutter under my breath but loud enough for him to hear.

"just because we aren't talking, doesn't mean that i don't appreciate your presence." he says with a tone of finality in his voice, a hint of tiredness from even saying those few words to me.

i slump back into my seat, i mean i guess this works out. jerk by day, walking epitome of sex by night.

"also im going to need you in the library today, right after your literature class at two, okay? your next class doesn't start until four so i will need your two hour break to help out in the library." jungkook breaks the silence after a few minutes, moving closer to you as he deposes his cup back into the cardboard holder so it'd be easier for you to throw into the bin later. jungkook just asked you to join him in library duty,  the most time-wasting duty there is, putting away heavy useless books from students who do endless research and stack up as many books as they can as if they're building a tower of books that'll teach Mount Everest. i loved reading, but not putting away books that lazy kids leave hanging around.

"oh," i think aloud, tapping my finger onto my cheek to occupy my hands. "okay then. i'll see you in the library at two."

an; i hate this chapter so much & i felt like deleting but your update comments keep me going.. sorry if this was boring IT WAS RUSHED AND UNEDITED AF