six

;

"i said two, didn't i?" jungkook crosses his arm and looks at my flustered face.

"im only seven minutes late, look, i got caught up in the elevator, okay?" i groan, trying to not make contact with jungkook's displeased eyes.

"do you know what happens to girls who don't get to places on time when i ask them to?" he pushes one of the books of the shelves in to meet the same level.

"what?" i mutter, cursing mentally at how slow he was speaking.

"they. get. punished."

"i never wrote this in the journal?" i step backwards, not in the mood to mess around in the library. "i thought we were doing library duty."

"you're like my library duty right now. i should be doing you, but im not." and suddenly, he's pacing towards me and dragging me into the corner of the lonely library, latching his lips to my neck.

"i am so not responsible for what comes after you kiss my neck like that." a moan slips pass my lips and jungkook immediately notices this, bringing his hand to my mouth. 

"quiet, baby." he smirks, continuing his attack on my neck, painting it slowly with shades of purple and lilac underneath my scarf. "we don't want to get caught, do we?"

"jungkook, this is—" he groans lowly and quickly shuts me up with his lips, tongue slipping right past and exploring areas of my warm mouth.

"actually no, you need something bigger to shut your pretty little mouth. get on your knees, babe." he says, detaching our lips and placing his hand on the top of my head, guiding me to kneel down. intoxicated by the taste of his lips against mine, i lose my sanity fast.

when my eyes are levelled to his crotch, i fumble with the zipper of his jeans. "show me what that mouth do, princess."

he shoots his load into my mouth, and i look up at him with a gloss of tears in my ears from such rapid deep throating.

"swallow," he demands with a low voice. "all of it." and i obey, taking every drop in without a problem.

"i can't believe you just made me do that." i stand up, wiping my mouth with my sleeve.

"you say that like you didn't enjoy it. you also didn't stop me so, happy first blowjob." jungkook laughs. "pretty impressive, im guessing you were taught by reading a lot smut?"

"leave me alone, jungkook." i joke embarrassed, pushing him aside lightly and heading to the book trolley that needed to be cleaned up and packed away.

"that was good for a first time, erina. feel free to practice on me anytime." he laughs so loud that i fear we'll get into trouble, so i walk away from him and collect books to put away.

"hey, don't go ignoring me now." jungkook walks over to you, but you shake your head.

"im not, i just don't want to get into trouble for hanging out with someone who's much too loud in the library." i say honestly, scanning for the letter K on the shelves.

"im much too loud? we can change that if you like."

"no jungkook, no more messing in the library." i state firmly, although my voice comes out a little strangled.

"you can't deny the heat in your pants, can you? i know you want to try this, erina." he's got me right in his hands, like putty and im about to melt.

"jungkook, i swear to—" he forcefully pushes me against the bookshelf and looks around for a second before shoving his hands underneath my skirt and into my stockings, letting his fingers dance on top of my underwear.

"i knew it," he smirks at my wetness and i can't help but turn bright red out of embarrassment. "you want this just as much as i do." 

he plays with the waistband of my panties shortly before slipping his fingers down, his cold meeting my warmth teasingly.

"ready, baby?"

an: super unedited heLp me if U find anything I just wanted to update AND PROMO pls check out my sugar daddy bOOKT HANKS