Three: Unforgivable and Unspeakable.

The next day, the only thing anybody's talking about is either the Triwizard Tournament, or Professor Moody; Me included. Luckily, I have Moody's class right away.

Walking with Fallon, Alyssa and Skye, we enter the room a little early. I take a seat closer to the front. Fallon grumbles something about the front seats not being necessary.

We all wait, whispering quietly to each other. Even the Weasley twins, who are always loud and obnoxious, are speaking quietly to each other, nearly bouncing with anticipation.

"I bet this man is looney," Skye leans over and whispers, sitting with her arms crossed.

"Skye," I shake my head, "Don't make assumptions," I scold her.

But, I can't help but to agree with her. Remembering his strange entrance last night gave me the chills.

"Oh, come on Florence. Don't act like-" She hisses back at me, but gets interrupted by the doors to the classroom crashing open.

The loud clack of wood against the floor rings out with every one of his steps. I look over my shoulder to see a cane, instead of a peg-leg. He hobbles over, very inhumane-like.

"What year are the lot of you?" He asks harshly, as he gets to the front of the room.

"Sixth," Skye answers loudly, reeking of her Slytherin over-confidence.

"Don't speak without my permission!" He shouts at her, wiping the smug look right off her face. She crosses her arms once more and slumps back in her seat as the Gryffindor's snicker. I sneak a look at Fallon and he tries to stifle a smile as well.

Fallon doesn't particularly like Skye. He always uses the 'good-girl act' against me, when he questions why I hang out with her. As right as he is, I can't help but to enjoy being around her sassy attitude. If I could be myself, I imagine I'd be very much like her. Out-spoken and confident.

I look over to Alyssa, who's seated on the other side of Fallon. She looks at Moody in utter fear. I met Alyssa during my third year. She's a shy thing, when you first meet her. But, once you get to know her, you'll notice that she has a sort of mean streak to her as well. People wouldn't suspect that from her twiggy frame, curly-blonde hair, and glasses. I can relate.

Moody approaches the chalkboard and quickly writes down two words.

UNFORGIVABLE CURSES

"Now, who can name off one of the three Unforgivable Curses?" Moody turns around and eyes us up.

Some people look around, confused. Others look down at their hands, not wanting to speak them aloud.

"You," He calls out as one of the Weasley twins raises their hand.

"Imperius Curse," He says,

The corners of Moody's lips turn up as he writes it down on the board.

"Imperius, yes." He murmurs as he pulls out a jar from his desk. I crinkle my nose as I see the jar full of small spiders. He sticks his hand in their, and I can't help but to shiver. Spiders are disgusting creatures. He sits one down on the top of his desk. "Imperio," He shouts, loud enough for every student in the room to hear.

With his wand, he flies the spider around the room, whizzing over our heads. A few girls yelp out and duck down as it nearly lands in their hair. As he brings it back to the front of the room, he causes it to move it's legs frantically, as if dancing.

"TOTAL CONTROL!" He shouts out, using his wand to smack it against the wall. He continues to bang the spider against surfaces. As the smiles get wiped off the faces of people, goosebumps form on my skin.