Chapter Eleven

+++++

Chapter Eleven

I had disobeyed Sebastian.

I had broken the rules.

I had run away.

I got caught.

When a person passes out, there can be multiple reasons as to why they did. In my case, it was from the utmost amount of sickening fear that my body shut down as a defense mechanism.

Sometimes, one can remain unconscious for seconds, minutes, or even hours. Unfortunately, my escape from reality was cut short.

I was pulled out of my blissful paradise and thrown back into the twisted world after only a few minutes.

A scream left my lips and I violently twisted in the arms of my captor. My sudden movements came as a surprise, and I was dropped onto hard wooden floor.

My eyes were wide and my heart pounded frantically within my chest as I took in my surroundings.

The casual interior of the house made my heart drop and my eyes darted to the still unconscious Harry who was laying spread out over the ground. Instantly, I began crawling towards him, concern etched over my features and worry churning in my stomach.

A shriek left me when I was yanked backwards by my hair. My hands clutched my head in pain and I let out a pained scream when I was hauled to my feet. Stumbling backwards I was turned around, and my vision darkened by my sudden, forced movements.

When my vision cleared, I felt my body still with horror as I found myself face to face with Sebastian King.

His hand was gripping my chin firmly, and my hands helplessly tried to push him away.

"I think," his voice was strained and came out as a hiss, "that it would be in your best interest to do as I say."

I paused, my breathing slowing drastically as I tried to calm myself down and focus on what Sebastian was saying.

"You're going to leave this place without a fight. I will not deal with any more of your shit right now." His jaw was clenched so lightly, and his features were so dark that I found myself whimpering like a wounded animal.

"W-What about H-Harry?" I questioned, my voice small and barely audible.

Sebastian's hands were now holding my shoulders in a brutally tight grip. His dark eyes were masked and he held an impenetrable expression as he leaned down to hover his lips above mine, using a hand to grasp the back of my neck and tilt my head upwards.

"Your fuck buddy? Harry, is it?" His voice sent chills down my spine and my eyelids shut in dread. I wanted nothing more that Sebastian to release me, and for me to be back in the once warm sheets of Harry's bed.

"Answer me!" Sebastian roared, flinging me violently into the wall behind us. I barely had enough time to catch myself before Sebastian slammed into me, his entire body shaking with rage.

I choked on air and once again, found myself trying to push him away. My struggle against London's most feared man was hopeless, but that didn't deter me for even a second.

"I-It's not like that!" I said, annoyance creeping into my tone as I stiffly placed my hands on his chest, attempting to stop him from moving any closer. Sebastian jaw was set and the anger radiating from him scorched my body.

A groan broke through the silence, and to my horror, Harry began waking up. He feet twitched and his arms slowly lifted up to prop himself off the ground.