Ah, Fuck

I woke up in Gerard's bed and it took me a second to realise I was lay on his chest. This was the first time I had woken up with him next to me. Usually, he was downstairs marking or typing up some work on his laptop.

I looked up to see him watching me, a lazy look on his face.

"We must stop fucking at three o'clock. We keep falling asleep and as a result, wake up at ridiculous hours."

"What time is it?" I rubbed one of my eyes with the hand I wasn't lay on.

"I would estimate somewhere between eleven and twelve."

I rested my head against his chest again. "That's not too bad. We're getting better."

He hummed in reply, one of his hands making its way into my hair and fiddling with it.

We lay in silence for a few minutes, just breathing together. I felt so relaxed, lay on his chest with an arm across him. Could I just lie here forever?

Apparently not.

"I need to pee." I sighed.

He chuckled and I felt it through his chest. "Go then."

"But I'm comfy." I whined.

He laughed again, apparently finding this funny. "I'll still be here when you come back."

I eventually gave in and groaned, "Fine," before getting up and pulling on my pink boxers. "I'll get some water as well. You want some?" I looked back at him.

He had stretched his arms up and behind his head, the sheet covering him from the waist down. He looked so hot; I couldn't help but stare.

"That would be pleasant, thank you."

I smiled before leaving the room and going into the bathroom. My hair was even messier than usual which was to be expected. I didn't even bother to try and salvage it. It was beyond repair.

After having a piss, I padded down the stairs to head into the kitchen. However, I didn't get that far.

I froze at the bottom of the stairs and just stared at the figure in the living room.

The guy who was sat on the sofa looked up and frowned at me. "Who the fuck are you?"

My only form of retaliation was to apparently repeat what he had asked, "Who the fuck are you?"

The guy stood up. "Where's Gerard?"

"He's upstairs." I stayed glued to the spot, unsure of what to do.

"Gee?!" He suddenly yelled, making me jump slightly. "Gee?!"

There was a bustling and then we heard him on the stairs. I moved aside, next to the wall to let him pass. He looked just as exposed and dishevelled as I did, in only a pair of plain pyjama bottoms with his hair sticking up in places.

"Mikey?" He frowned before his eyes widened and he looked at me and then back to the guy. "What are you doing here?"

"Who's that?" He ignored Gerard's question and pointed at me as if I was deaf or something.

Gerard began to rub the back of his neck, a worried look on his face. "Frank."

There was an awkward silence until the guy turned to me. "How old are you?"

Fear suddenly hit me. Oh, fuck.

"Uh twenty-one." I lied. What else was I supposed to do? "I haven't peaked yet."

The guy smirked evilly at me. "Bullshit." He looked back at Gerard. "How old he is?"

Gerard looked almost panicked, like he was being told off by a parent or something. "Mikey, why are you here?" He asked instead, avoiding the question.

"How old he is, Gee?"

There was silence again.

"Don't make me call mom." The guy threatened.

"No!" Gerard suddenly burst out, his eyes widening.

Wait, was this his brother then? The one Gerard had told me about?

"Then tell me how old he is."

Gerard sighed before looking down and muttering, "Seventeen..."

I watched as the guy looked at me in surprise. This wasn't going too well.

"What?! Are you kidding?" The guy seemed to be addressing this towards me.

I shook my head slowly. I hated how young I was compared to Gerard.

He looked back to his brother. "Jesus, Gerard! He's younger than me!"

Seriously? Couldn't I be older than somebody?

"I know..." Gerard was quiet, still looking down and apparently avoiding eye contact with his brother.

I couldn't help it then. I had to say something. Although, I said the wrong thing, "Sir-"

"Sir?" Mikey mocked me, horror in his voice. "Oh my fuck, is he one of your students?!"

Gerard finally looked up again. "Mikes-"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Mikey cut him off, "This is illegal!"

"I know!" Gerard's voice was suddenly louder, "Don't you think I already recognise that?!"

I felt really out of place, like I was in the way or something. I held my arms against my chest awkwardly as I watched this whole affair take place.

"Then what the fuck are you doing?" Mikey crossed his arms.

Gerard didn't say anything. He just looked at me with a sorrowful expression before looking back to his brother. I kinda wanted to know the answer to this question as well. Why was he with me anyway?

"Please don't tell anyone..." I whispered pathetically. I had no idea what else to do. I didn't want this to end so soon.

Mikey's expression softened slightly before he glared at Gerard again and shook his head. "I'm sure Gerard already knows how fucking stupid he is."

I'm not going to lie, that hurt me as well. I wasn't a mistake, was I? Did Gerard regret being with me?

Gerard flinched in reaction to Mikey's words and lowered his head again. After a few seconds of uncomfortable silence, he whispered, "Frank... Could you go upstairs, please?"

"What?" I frowned.

"Go upstairs!" He yelled at me.

I must have looked shocked because his expression changed completely. It went from anger to instant regret.

"I apologise, Frank. Just, please... Go upstairs."

I practically ran up the stairs, trying not to let Gerard's shouting affect me. Although, I felt like shit. This fucking sucked.

---

Look at me being on top of updating. Well done, Bethan.

-Beth :3