Chapter 67...

.. Perries p.o.v ...

I smile at Marlee who's currently sleeping quietly in my arms, her small frame easily held. Zayns across the room, smiling at the both of us. I can get used to this.

I could hear yelling next but it suddenly got louder to a point where there's a loud bang on the other side of the wall. Just then Niall busted through the door, puffed.

I quickly stand to my feet, Marlee still wrapped in my arms.

" Harry" Niall puffed, I then quickly pass Marlee to Liam while zayn already leave with Louis and Niall. I quickly make my way out to the hall way running to the open door that's next to our room.

I gasp covering my mouth at the scene Infront of me. I walk into the room, Payton now laying on the floor half conscious as Harry keeps screaming, being held back by both zayn and Louis. While Niall goes to Payton.

" Payton stay with me" I whimper walking to her side. Watching as she then gave up, falling unconscious on the floor.

" fuck Harry there's to much blood" Niall yells now standing to his feet. I stay beside Payton letting her head rest on my legs.

I watch as Harry frustratingly run his hands through his hair screaming loudly when he falls to his knees.

" ARIA" Louis yells, I hear running from next door till arias now at the door looking at Payton then back at Louis. Her eyes wide. It's nothing I haven't seen before but aria was still very new to all this. And it exposed her.

" take Payton to the hospital. Perrie help with her please" Louis says half to aria and half to me. Why does he speak nice to me.

I nod sighing as I looked down at her, blood now staining the floor.

I jump slightly looking up to find Harry staring down at Payton, he sighs heavily before bending down and picking her up in his arms.
I pick up my feet to walk along side with Harry.

" you went to far Harry" I whisper watching Payton, she seems so relaxed. Something I hardly see on her.

" do you not think I know that" he spits harshly at me. I roll my eyes as aria now runs to us.

We get to my car, I unlock it and open the back door expecting Harry to place her in back seat. But I'm surprised when he gets in placing her on his lap. I frown closing the door.

I'm not questioning him until he calms down. Aria hops in the passenger seat while I take the drivers seat, starting the car and quickly driving away to the direction I think where the hospital might be.

...

I park in the hospital that I had only left yesterday. I look back at Payton and Harry, his jaw clenching as he stares down at her.

" what if you get caught Harry?" I ask quietly. Not wanting to fire him up again. He groans heavily opening the door with Payton still in his arms as he starts walking to the front entrance. I quickly get out running after then aria close behind.

Once I get inside I find Harry already talking to the lady at the front desk, I walk beside aria to where Harry and an unconscious Payton was.

" sir calm down, we're going to help her but you have to calm down and let us take it from here" the lady then stands along two larger men with a stretcher. Waiting for Harry to let her go. But he wouldn't.