Chapter 7

My hand hurts after punching him. He glared at me but Hoseok went between us.

"Why are you here anyways Sin?"

The Sin guy sighs and went through his pockets for something.

"That woman is asking about you. She has killed several guards again. Something is also tampering with the security."

Hoseok's face turn serious and ran his hand through his hair.

"Okay. We'll go right now, we did find a way for me to move out of this room."

Sin's eyes widen making me hide behind Hoseok.

"Really? How?"

He pushes me slightly to the front and smiles at me.

"Her."

He made a twisted face and I almost scowl at him. But then I remember something.

"Hey does he mean the woman who trap you here because she wasn't your mate and what is a mate?"

He looks at my wide eyes and rubs the back of his head.

"How do you know that?"

"The school I go to my uncle owns it but he never told me it was a school for supernaturals. And they were talking about how I have your scents and the others on me."

He looks at me and pats my head.

"I'll tell you another time. But do you mind if you come with me to the supernatural world?"

My eyes lit up and he chuckles.

"So if you guys don't mind let's go."

He made something like a black hole. Rocky went through first and Hoseok took my hand. He put something over my mouth and smile.

"You'll need this to breathe over there."

"What about the others?"

"They'll be fine."

He intertwines our hands making me blush but the mask he put on covered it.

We went into the black hole and I look around in amazement not really. The place we were at was a dump. I was just amazed at how much trash can be in one place without it burning or something.

"Hoseok where are we?"

"Hey, Sin why did you transport us here?!"

"Shhh keep quiet this a way to get rid of your scent including hers. Because humans can't be here."

My eyes widen and I felt my back. I felt my sword which is weird since I don't remember getting it.

"When did it get on my back?"

I then remember the guy.

"Oh no."

Hoseok looks at me confused. I took off my sword and unwrap it with Hoseok's help. I pull the sword out and the light blinded me.

I open it to see that weirdo again.

"You know it's rude to do that right?"

I took the sword and was about to hit him. He dodges and scoff.

"You maybe be my owner but what you are doing- hey watch it!"

I swung at him again.

"Byuntae idiot perverted gross harassed pedo-"

He covers my mouth.

"I am not a pervert or any of the things you said. Geez, I can't believe your grandparents told me I have to take care of you."