How they get you back

~Shu Sakamaki~

That event had scared both Shu and You. 

You, where running to the police station, hoping the police might give you some defense. When you got there, the police didn't seem to care. They thought you where acting up on something that didn't exist. So, they drove you home. When you got home, you locked the doors and shut the windows, hoping Shu didn't follow you home. But, for the rest of the night, you wouldn't sleep. 

Shu, wasn't sure how to deal with a situation like this. He'd never had any human friend, expect Edgar. That didn't work out to well. Shu was running after you but when you got close to the police station he stopped. If he got caught, he's going to get arrested. Not an option. So he hide behide a bush, and after a while, a police car drove out of where it came from. It leaded to your house, you came and ran inside. Shu, couldn't do anything, so he teleported home.

For the next few nights, you wouldn't go to school. Heck, you wouldn't leave the house. Shu noticed, and visited your house. And he had something with him. He set it down on your porch, and left.

You, who had locked yourself in your house for a few days and nights, saw something on your porch. It sat there, just begging to be opened, at first you thought it was a trap. But after a while, you pulled it into your home. After locking everything up, you went to your living room, and opened the box. When you opened it, there was a note, and flowers in it. 

The note read:

"Dear (Y/N),

I know you are in your house, and you have been skipping school. It's not hard to tell that you aren't here, because you visited me everyday while we where 'friends'. Which I am very thankful for you doing on my behalf. But, please come out, I can explain everything. Come out, if not then I will force you to come out.

Shu Sakamaki"

You then were not sure what to do. Go out, or stay.  After lots thinking, you decided to stay in the house. Maybe Shu was trying to trick you into making you his prey! 

But, unfortunately, Shu kept his word.

After you still not coming out, he flat out teleported in. You, where in your room and had heard something coming from the kitchen. You pulled a nearby weapon, which was a backpack, and went to the kitchen. When you got there, Shu was waiting. You where going to hit him with your backpack but he disarmed you. He grabbed your backpack, and threw it to the side. And had pinned you against the floor. 

"I told you to come out, but you didn't listen. Now, you are going to." Shu said, grabbing your body from the ground. 

And pulled you into his arms and teleported you out of your house. To go to the Sakamaki brothers mansion.

~Reiji Sakamaki~ 

You completely tried to avoid Reiji and his brothers, because you knew their dark secret, or thought so. It took a while for Reiji to figure out, but he did find out. The minute he did, well, he went to you.

And he wasn't happy.

"(Y/N), what have your parents told you about getting into things that aren't yours?" Reiji Sakamaki growled, after he had pinned you to the wall.

"What are you talking about?" You asked, confused.

"You were the one who got into the pill bottle!" Reiji growled, and took your hand.