Little Spies - Bucky Barnes x Reader

Words: 770
Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader
Featuring: Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Sam Wilson, Natasha Romanoff
Warnings: some swearing, mentions of smut (but no actual smut)
Requested by anon
"Hi! I want to ask a Bucky/reader in which Bucky had started a relationship with the reader and he had just been icorporate to the Avengers tower, and they dont trust him, so the avengers are always spying them, in orde to not let them have sex but one day Bucky lock himself with the reader in a oom, an had sex, and the avengers are mad, and smut, and I will love you if yiou write this <3 Kissesssss"
Summary: You and Bucky have been together for a while, longer than the Avengers have known about him. But now that he's with the Avengers, some people are still cautious around him, and you can never seem to find alone time.
Author's Note: so I don't write smut, there's an implied but nothing graphic, but I think this came out pretty good so woo! This is set after Bucky was found and let's say that something happened to the accords so everyone gets along again good times woo

*Edited*

---

Bucky was not a happy camper.

He did not enjoy almost all of the Avengers keeping an eye on him. The only ones who didn't follow him around like spies were you and Steve.

He hated that everyone didn't trust him. Sure, he did some bad things before, but he was brainwashed. Why does no one understand that? At least he knew that you did. And he was very glad about that.

He also hated that he never had any time alone with you. You and Bucky had been dating, but you two never got any time alone; you couldn't even kiss him without being watched by one of the Avengers.

Steve understood that you two wanted space, so you'd tell him if you two were going out or having a talk and needed the space, he'd usually try to get everyone to back off.

But there are those times when it's a little too personal to tell Steve about. And Bucky hated that he was always being watched.

"You know," Bucky said to you one late night. "I'm glad we finally have some time alone."

"Me too; maybe it was a bad thing Steve found you; I liked being the only one knowing where you were hiding out." You admitted. "As much as I love Steve, but being watched, I don't know." You sighed.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's not your fault; it was Zemo's." You shrugged.

"No, I should have known Steve would have found me... Ever since he knew I was alive, he had been looking for me. I shouldn't have even approached you way back when." Bucky sighed.

"Oh, Buck." You sighed. "At least we're alone now."

Yours and Bucky's background was weird. Your history together, it was hard to explain. So you two just didn't explain it.

Bucky went in to kiss you, but stopped once he heard a thud. "Shit."

You groaned loudly. "Who is it now? Tony? Natasha? Sam?" You asked, very annoyed.

"It was Tony's idea." Natasha walked out from around the corner.

"Why can't we ever have some time alone? If he's with me, then why the hell are we still being watched. Do you not trust me either? One of the people who's been with SHIELD as long as you have been?" You started to get angry at Natasha.

"I'm sorry, it's just, he used to be bad." Natasha tried to explain.

"The keyword is used!" You said, and grabbed Bucky's hand. "I'm tired of this, all of you!"

You had enough of this, and ran out of the room with Bucky following right behind.

---

You ranted to Steve. And even though he listened, he wasn't much help. He wasn't able to stop everyone, but at least he was able to destroy the few hidden cameras.

"Hidden Cameras?" You were now beyond annoyed.

"Hey, they were only in the kitchen and media room," Steve said.

"Still!" You argued.

"(Y/N)? You busy?" Bucky walked into the kitchen. Currently, it was late and dark.

"No, not busy. Just talking a bit with Steve." You shrugged.

"Who is just planning on going to bed." Steve smiled.

"Will you...?" You said, and he nodded with a smile.

"Go away, Sam." Steve flicked Sam's head when he walked around the corner.

"Hey, I was just waiting to ask you something. Go talk to Tony over there." Sam said.

"Come on, Bird Boy!" Tony whined.

Steve grabbed both of them and took them out of the room. "Come on, you little spies, give the lovely couple a little space for once."

"Thank you, Steve!" You smiled with a little laugh. "What's up, Bucky?"

"You got anything going on tonight?" Bucky asked.

You shook your head. "Not as of now; why?"

"Good." Bucky smiled and grabbed your hand. He ran with you to his bedroom, and after a minute of no-talking, he opened up his door and looked around the corner.

"Go away, you spy," Bucky said and came back in with a smile.

---

The next morning, Tony and Steve made fun of you non-stop. Deep down, you knew Tony was mad that you were with one of the recent enemies.

"Maybe if we keep spying on them, it'll stay quiet around here!" Tony said.

"And if we leave them alone, we should start leaving the facility every once in a while." Steve laughed.

"I should put back the cameras; I'd be able to get some sleep then!" Tony added.

"And maybe I should start following you two around to make sure you guys don't get together." You said, which made them shut up.