Regained Promise..

(Play the video while reading this final chapter )

As the crowd disperse like the dissipate rain , he walk with them , blending in shoulders drop head down both arms in his pocket , regained the memories he'd lost and the memories he just recently made his brain was in shambles he's head is buzzing..eyes clouded while he wears that wryly smile..

 (I met her when i left the orphanage , she was alone , crying in the park...)

"Why are you crying ?"

"Leave me Alone !!"

"I will if you tell me what's wrong , maybe  i can help you ?"

she stopped crying for a moment she looked at me , reddish cheeks , eyes tinkering while her tears falls slowly, 

"i doubt you can , help me ..."

"You'd never know , maybe i can.."

she grew silent then ....

"My mom's she abandoned me in an Orphanage .."

i , fazed for a moment , but i stood my ground..

"I look for her , your  mom' .."

"Y-you will..." 

her face brightens , as she give me that smile ,i never gave a promise to anyone nor no one ever counted on me , that's the day i promised to myself  that once i made i promise , i'll do my best to make it come true..

"I will, i promise !"

"If i do' , i'll promise to leave you alone..."

( i finally fulfilled my promise after all , couldn't remember how i did though but i pulled it off. ) but the smile on his face quickly disappeared when

( i did promise i , distant myself from her , and after pulling that stunt in the amusement park , i haven't apologize yet , she's surrounded by great people in the Famille' and she's with her mother now , there's no need for me stay there , ...i can't...it'll awkward for me) he can't explain the suffocating pain he's feeling right now..but he's mind is made up..

But then ....

"MINA !!  "

"YOU IDIOT !!"

she heard a woman shouting her voice , all the people seem to have stop as she caught their attention , Mina stops as he looks for the familiar voice..

Standing on the plant platform on the distant is Yomiko , still wearing her golden gown that she wear in her performance , in the buzzing crowd they eyes have finally met..

"There you are !!"

She walks stomping his feet while holding up her gown that's skidding in the ground , the people move away as she walks near to him , minamino just stood there in awe while she looks at the most beautiful girl who's  fiercely gazing at her..

"W-what you're just going to leave me ?!"

"Well...i uh , i...." 

as he scatter for words , they the crowd surrounding seems to disappear , completely in there head as they were fully immerse themselves in their own world.. 

"Say something you idiot !!"

"W-what i did , i the amusement park was unforgivable , i took your first kiss after all.."

( so it's true that his memory reset's back to that event..) before she came running , Dr.Kiritani already explained to her that his memory reverts back to the time that had a huge effect on him , and that was the kiss they shared in the Ferris wheel gondola..

"After all we've been through , you pervert who peeked under my shirt , the introvert who faced my angry fans , after fighting for me , bleeding , risking your life helping me stand up , giving me strength and courage , helping find me happiness , giving me happiness and making my dreams come true !

You're just going to abandon me !?!

"You're the worst..." she said that in moderation while not taking her gaze off him..

"i ...uhm...i'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize you dummy !!"

"well , i uh , i'm not sorry ?"

"Take responsibility , if you don't !" she dashed towards him lifting up his shirt collar..

"I-if i don't ?" confused and a bit terrified he ask while staring at the blushing Yomiko..

"I will !"

After saying that  she slowly move closer to minamino , closing her eyes gently pressing her lips against his  their hearts beats into one as they both listen in the sound and like a beautiful melody of their heartbeat ....they've kissed , and the exact same moment the fireworks display has started as a sign that the Platinum Award has ended , but to them it's just only beginning ,as they share a kiss under the rain in front of her hundreds of fans they screamed cried and cheer for her happiness...

...............................................

even the fanboys

"I knew that guy , *weeps*whimper* "

"Y-yeah he was the one who princess carry our princess away from us , but i'm happy for that idiot" *sniffs*

"That idiot , he made it" *sniffs*whimper*

The Famille' members watch from the distant blaring a bright-full smile ..

"Well , it's he's memories my not be back , but i'm sure they will make a lot of memories together.." said Raika while updating her social media status

"I'm going to miss the young minamino though.." Reimako jokingly said..

"I guess it's my route next..." Kasumi blurted the coming plot story..

"And here i thought it Raika's next .."said Miyoko

 " @LanceJustinFrancisco resquested .." Tegemi muttered..

"W-who ?!" they said in unison...

"Don't ask me..." Tegemi exclaimed ...

Yomiko "Yuu" Kohara route finished , thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it !!

Thank you for the support hope you enjoy my other creation , coming up next..
Kasumi Miyoka's Route.