Chapter 3

Lexus' POV

Before I became Elizabeth's bodyguard, my dad told me to watch her closely first. I needed to know where she went and what she did.

After three days of watching her, I learned that she's a bit different. She drives fast cars, dances like they do in clubs, and talks to people she doesn't know, especially guys. What's interesting is, she often goes in and out of hotels.

She's quite wild for someone who's only 23 years old. She's dating many guys, so she's not innocent anymore. Her habit of going to hotels disappoints me. Even though she's pretty and rich, she seems a bit cheap to me.

From helping her, Mrs. Nash hired me as a BODY GUARD. Yes, in my point of view that is how I understand my job. Because my main priority is her virginity. Her BODY.

I needed to stay in the mansion for a while to get oriented. Elizabeth, along with the temporary bodyguards, took her to school.

I checked my watch. Time passed quickly, and Elizabeth should have returned from school by now.

While waiting, I went through the mansion handbook, which contained all the rules. I turned to page 108.

Handbook for Personal Bodyguards. 

1. All information must be kept confidential. Taking any electronic or non-electronic items, such as photos or records, is prohibited.

I quickly became bored and flipped through the pages, looking for the end of the rules. Did it really go up to 200? Were there 200 rules for me to follow?

"Never engage in a romantic relationship with your employer." I read the 200th rule quietly and smirked. Why was this rule here? Had Elizabeth already been involved in such a relationship? I doubted it.

My phone buzzed, indicating that Elizabeth was on her way. I hurried to the entrance hall to assist her upon her arrival. She arrived with a smile, but when she saw me, her expression changed from irritation to something else. I didn't pay it much attention as I took her belongings and followed her to her room.

"Did I do something last night?" I placed her belongings on the couch. "I'm asking you..." She turned to face me. "...as your boss." She emphasized the word 'employer.'

"Nothing too important. Why do you ask?" I responded with a neutral expression, and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Why do I ask? Because I remember falling on the car floor thanks to your carelessness," she said, crossing her arms just below her chest. "Your priority is me, but in something as simple as thi—" I interrupted her.

"Hah! You're kidding me. Is that the only scenario you remember?" Her eyebrows scrunched up, as if she were pretending not to know. "Do you remember kissing me?"

"WHAT?!" She exclaimed, clearly unable to believe it. Her expression showed that she was surprised.

"What about when I brought you back to your mansion? Do you remember what you did then?"

She shook her head with disapproval. "You are lying!" She marched away, heading to the bathroom.

She spent an hour in there. Why is she taking so long?

I checked the time. It's time for her meal.

Finally, the door opened. Oh, there she is, out of the bathroom. She moved to her closet and suddenly said, "Lexus! Come!" I immediately obeyed her command and entered her closet.

Her back was facing me. "Zip it up."

I thought it was an emergency, that she was in danger.

I felt relieved that she wasn't hurt. I didn't mind helping her anyway, so I followed her instructions.

She turned to face me and stepped closer.

"You are so handsome..." She whispered seductively into my ear. "I like you..." She was about to kiss me on my lips when I turned my head to the right.

"Even if you do that, you can't seduce me," I told her. "Rule number 200, never have an affair with your employer." I recited.

She laughed. "Oh, my God! You memorized the handbook?" She continued laughing.

I looked at her and continued, "Don't you ever do that again, or else I will tell Mrs. Nash about your betrayal." I took the pictures out of my pocket and showed them to her. Those are the pictures that I captured when I was spying on her for three days.

Her face turned red, and her eyes widened open. "H-how... How did you--" I cut her off again.

"You think she'll believe you that you are still a virgin?" I told her.

"T-that is me and Gerald!" I let her take the pictures. She checked all of the pictures I had in my hand. "Oh my gosh! This is me and Leo!" She's nervous now.

"Elizabeth, tell me the truth, are you a virgin or not?" I asked her without any expression.

"That's a stupid question. W-why did you ask?" Her lips are shaking. I just looked at her and revealed another picture, but this time, I didn't let her take it. "Hey, give that to me!" I am tall, and my arms are long, making it hard for her to reach. She tried snatching it by jumping and reaching, but she still failed.

She stopped and caught her breath, placing her hand on her chest to calm herself.

Inhale... Exhale...

"Okay, fine! I'm going to answer your question if you are going to tell me why you asked that. What's the reason?"

We finally had a deal.

"Because my priority is your virginity."

"What?!" She is very shocked.

She didn't know that? Did I just make a mistake? I spilled the very important information that Mrs. Nash just told me last night. Damn!

To divert her attention, I handed the last picture to her. "Tell me or I will show Mrs. Nash your other pictures with different men that you are kissing and hugging."

"What? Kissing? When?" She thinks for a while. "Well, those are just friendly kisses and hugs." She reasoned. I rolled my eyes.

"Good," is all I said as I turned around and proceeded to exit the room. She chased me and grabbed my hand to stop me from moving.

"Yeah... Yes!" I stopped and slowly turned my body to her, facing her. We locked eyes. She gulped hard. "Yes, I am still a virgin."

"Your lies suck, Elizabeth." I slapped her hand away and took another step back.

She held my hand again. "I... I am serious. I go in and out of the hotel, but I never slept with those guys. I kissed and hugged them... Just for me to experience how it feels like to be loved by someone. I made out, but we never had sex!" I didn't believe her at first, but the tone of her voice made me think she was telling the truth.

"Do you think I will believe you?" I challenged her.

"T-then what am I supposed to do for you to believe me?" My eyes scanned her from head to toe. "Are you telling me that you want to show me?"

I didn't say anything. I was still in a state of shock but also relief.

"Ahm.." She bit her lower lip and glanced down. "How should I say this. Hmm... You can-- I mean," She gulped harder. She looked away. She bit her lips again and then looked at me in my eyes. "I... I can show it to you."