Chapter 3 || Year 1

Hermione's POV-

I was walking with Filch towards Hagrid's hut, along with Harry, Ron and Draco.

Stupid Malfoy got Harry, Ron and I on detention, but he ended up getting one himself.

"You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight, in the forbidden forest." Filch drawled.

"The dark forest? We can't go in there." Draco gulped. "There's...werewolves in there."

"There's a lot more than werewolves in there deary." Filch smirked.

"This is all your fault." I grumbled to Draco, barging past him.

"Hermione, I'm sorry for getting you on detention. It's just that Potter was there, and I want to get him in trouble for something." Draco shouted as I kept on walking away, Harry and Ron way ahead of us.

"Well you shouldn't of been spying on us anyway. Hagrid might get in big trouble now, all because of you." I groaned, turning around to face him angrily.

"Well it's not my fault that he had a dragon in his hut, is it." Draco sighed.

"No, but Hagrid is my friend, and I would hate to see him get in trouble my some nosy boy who can't stay out of other people's business." I said, turning around and walking away again.

"I already said I'm sorry." Draco yelled out to me.

"Whatever." I whispered, running up to the two boys.

I was surprised that they didn't hear any of Draco and I's fight, because it was pretty loud.

He walked up beside me, and out of the coned of my eye, I could see him looking at me, his grey eyes stormy and sad.

I reached out and grabbed his hand, unable to stay mad at him. He smiled at me and squeezed my hand back, before pulling away.

The warmth from his touch still lingered on my hand, and I couldn't help but blush, Harry and Ron looking at me weirdly when we stopped in front of Hagrid's hut.