Chapter 3

You waved shyly at your new classmates, it was nerve wracking, walking into uncharted territory, but you were able to loosen up as soon as you noticed that no one seemed to be judging you, just wondering. Though it wasn't until a slightly tanned boy, wearing glasses and an orange cap came up to you, that you were completely at ease.

" Um, hi (Y/N), can, can I call you that?" You smiled gently at him, "Of course!" 

"I think you're amazing and a great gamer." He said, not really meeting your eyes but you overlooked that, "Come on, Nino! Making a fool of yourself in front of her."

You giggled at his nervousness, "Don't be nervous, I'm just an ordinary gamer, though I do have to warn you, I'm a hugger!" You said and pulled him into your arms, "Y-You just hugged me. Awesome!" 

"Hey, um, since I'm new, you wouldn't mind showing me around, right?" You say and he nods, "Sure, let me just, um, let me just show you to the reception first."

At the bat of your eyelid, your first school day had gone past, but you were required to take after school classes, since you missed the first term

"I did not know school was this tiring, I'm sorry all you unfortunate students!" You apologized to the camera while you were walking home, after an exhausting day of school.

Your live stream was cut short when you had heard some chaos going on around you, the citizens began to run in panic and you were stricken with fear and, to be very honest, you were completely oblivious as to what you were supposed to do.

"Look out!" You were picked off the ground just in time to see a blurry figure crashed onto the road, parts and pieces flying everywhere. Only when the world had stopped spinning, you realized that it was a car that was thrown at you.

"Are you okay, belle?" A slick voice greeted you, but you were too dazed, your head was spinning and you vaguely felt the burning feeling of your lunch crawling up your throat.

"What's going on?" For the first time in your life, you were not cheerful and happy. You were scared and shaken up. 

"Just calm down, alright. Take a deep breath" He told you as you did what he said, keeping a hand over your heart and the other having a firm grip on his forearm.

Another car was thrown at you guys but he dodged it just in time, hiding your body behind him, "Don't freak out, I won't let anything happen to you."

 You wrapped your arms around his neck, "T-Take me home, please." You whispered and he nodded, jumping from roof to roof until he reached your house.

Once he got you inside, you had stumbled to your bed, and laid down, clutching your sheets in whitening fists. A few tears slipped past your eyes and you turned your gaze to the black-clad superhero in your bedroom. He wore a dark spandex and black covered most of him, except his head, which was covered this shaggy blonde hair that resembled spun gold. Your eyes stopped at his, which were a slightly blinding green.

"W-Who are you?" You breathed.

"Oh, I'm offended you haven't heard of me, belle." He smirked but seeing your dazed and frightened look, he caved, "I'm Cat Noir, a superhero that's saves Paris almost everyday! No big deal." You managed to crack a smile at his joke, he seemed pretty laid back.

"These kind of things happen often?" He nodded sympathetically, "You're new, aren't you? Sorry for these kind of things to happen first while you're here, but welcome to the neighbourhood. You breathed out a chuckle.

"Just calm down, I would never let you get hurt. I take my job pretty seriously." He said and you nodded, "T-Thanks, Cat." 

"No thanks needed, ma belle."