The room

After Gon, Killua, leorio, Kurapika and tomopa finished the fights against the prisoners. They headed into a small room. There was a couch, a chair, a coffee table, A book shelf, a mini fridge, and a tv. The one thing that caught everyone's eye was the sign or timer that had 50:00 counting down.

"50 hours huh..?" Kurapika crossed his arms as he stared at the timer.

Killua nodded "yep, all liorios fault" leorio jumps infront of Killua "ITS LEORIO, LE-ORIO!!" Killua shrugged and walked off to the side with gon following him. Kurapika sighs as he scratches his head. "Well, guess it can't be helped" he takes off his cloak and goes to the book shelf. Scanning the books looking for something to read. Leorio takes his jacket off and sits on the couch. Tompa is off doing something else no one cares about. Gon and Killua are giggling to themselves.

"Okay... Uhhhh, what's your favorite candy?" Gon asks as he plays with Killuas skateboard. "Uhh, chocorobos, or.... Bunny suckers" Killua holds Gons fishing pole. Gon smiles and looks down at him. "Kay, you're turn!" Gon steps on the skate board and holds his arms out as he balances. "Truth or dare?" Killua looks up at gon." Gon hums "truth!" Killua pouts. "Damn.. Who do you like?" Killua purrs like a cat. Gon sits on the skateboard and rests his head on his hand. "I don't really like anyone, there's no kids my age where I live except this one girl... But I guess you're the first boy my age I've met!" He smiles then looks at Kurapika "I think Kurapika is a little older and leorio is... Well I don't know how old he is..." They both stare at him and think. Leorio feels their eyes on him and he turns to them. "IM NOT OLD" gon and Killua giggle as they look away. "It's your turn gon! I say dare!" Killua grins and gon puts his hand to his chin. "Uhhh..." He looks around the room then stops on Killua. Gon points at Killuas face. "Make a cute face!" Killua looks at gon blankly. "W-what?" A little blush was shown on his cheeks. "Make a cute face, like the smile you did when we got out of the cave thing!" Gon smiled. Killua looked to the side and blushed. "B-baka" he pouted. "Aweee cmon! Doooo ittttt" gon whined causing everyone in the room to look at them. Kurapika smiled a bit and went back to reading The hunger games. Leorio went back to napping and drooling down his arm. And tompa slowly sipped his tea.

Time skip [45 hours left]
Kurapika snored lightly as he was surrounded by all the books he read. Leorio groaned as he tossed and turned on the long couch. Tompa snored loudly as Killua silently stared at the ceiling. Killua looked to his left and saw Gons sleeping face. Killua stayed there and stared watching Gons chest rise and fall. Gons eyes slowly opened and he looked at Killua. Killua blushed and rolled over. Gon moved closer to Killua.

"Ney, Killua?" He whispered. Killua rolled over.

"What?" He whispered back.

"Truth or dare?" Gon smiles Killua raises an eyebrow.

"What? Why now?"

"Just cmonnnn"

"But everyone's sleeping"

"It'll be funnn, truth or dare" Killua groaned.

"Fine. Truth"

"Have you ever liked someone you just met yesterday?" Killua looked at gon blankly.

"Uh... Yeah I guess... Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Why would you ask that question?"

"Cuz, I wanted to know" gon smiles. "I'll pick for you. Truth...." Gon paused "have you ever liked someone but was too scared to tell them because you think they'd hate you for it?" Gon said expressionless

"Y-yeah.." Killua blushed more. "Truth or-"
"Killua, I pick dare for you."
"But it's your turn!" Gon leaned closer. "I dare you too... Kiss me" Killuas face turned red.
"W-what??" Gon smiled

"It's a dare you have to do it" Killua paused and then nodded. "I guess I hav-" Gon leaned in and pressed his lips against Killuas. Killua blushed heavily. Then pulled away and rolled over. "Killua?" Gon moved and wrapped his arm over Killua.
"Sorry but, I think I like you" Gon smiled as he closed his eyes. Killua on the other hand blushed like crazy.

Time skip [03:47 hours left]
Gon and Killua were okay how they felt. The one thing they didn't know. That everyone else in the room knew what they were talking about last night.

As they leave the room they all felt closer somehow. Tompa they all ignored but, Gon, Killua, Kurapika and leorio would soon become a great group of friends.