Chapter IV

Edited

Literature class was somehow exciting. We studied some of Shakespeare's works, some of which are 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' and the classic, 'Romeo and Juliet'. The teacher was also planning on hosting a play about Romeo and Juliet, but she needs all the students to audition in order to find out if she's still going to continue the play.

I love Literature and I certainly love William Shakespeare's works but, I am such a bad actor yet, I am a good liar. I left Literature class and Logan was still following me like a dog trying to follow its owner, I stop in my tracks, turned my heels around to look at him. He flashes me a smile,

"Look, if you are trying to annoy me like what your friend did to me, good job! You did well," I said as I let out the annoyance that I have been bottling up for the last 35 minutes.

Out of all places and vacant chairs that he could sit at, he chose to sit next to me at Literature. "Wow! Cayden was right that something got your panties in a twist or maybe, someone?" He says as I roll my eyes at his response and just chose to ignore him, again.

"I don't think that's appropriate to say to a girl who is in a bad mood," Amelia interjects as I agree with her but didn't utter any word from my own mouth.

We all enter the next class, surprisingly, the guys that I saw earlier from the Cafeteria were all there, including the annoying guy himself, Cayden. He spares me a glance and rolls his eyes as he plasters a smirk, I sat down in front of him since it was the only vacant seat there is that is near to the board.

"You still owe me an apology," He whispers into my ear as I turn my head to look at him and he sits down properly in his chair.

"You owe me an apology." 

We both gave each other angry looks and before I could throw a punch and destroy his gorgeous face (yes, I admit he is gorgeous) a blonde girl, who goes by the name of Katie, stands in the middle of our face off. She turns her back on me and I don't even know what she is doing to Cayden right now, and then she suddenly turns her head to me. She sent me an icy cold stare as I gave her one as well.

"You don't get to look at my man like that," She says making me roll my eyes at her response.

"If I am even your man, which I am not," Cayden interjects our conversation and I snicker at his response to her. Katie turns her head to look at Cayden as he rolls his eyes at her. Is she trying to give him the puppy eyes?

"Alright class, settle down," The teacher arrives as she placed down all of her stuff on her table. She grabs a whiteboard marker inside her bag and starts writing something on the board, "Get your textbooks and turn to page 17."

I think it was clear enough to realize that she wrote her name on the board. Brenda Evans, she's black, her height is like 5'6 or maybe 5'5, her hair had an ombre effect of black and blondish brown and she had an hourglass figure. Ms. Brenda started writing some stuff on the board again as she starts flipping through the pages of our Chemistry book.

Since I do not have a Chemistry book with me, Amelia is letting me share her own book with me.

Ms. Brenda is already giving us a project to work on and it needs to be done by Friday, and we haven't even started a discussion yet there's already a project? This is too much for a senior high student to take in, especially when it is just the first day of school.