Wrap Your Arms Around Me

I want to start off this fanfic with an author's note if that is cool beans with y'all! This fanfic is somewhat similar to the actual show based on certain events and characters. Though, do not make assumptions that it's completely correlated to the show. If it's different, it is meant to be because that's how I've written it. ALSO Carl and Judith are Rick's children, and Bailey is Shane's child. Do not write in the comments about incest because that's not what is happening. That's gross y'all. Anyways enjoy and comment and vote away. ❤️

I wasn't to intrigued by the idea of having the Woodbury people here at first..

I hated change. It reminded me of everything that had ever went wrong in my life.

My Mom dying.

The people at our camp in Atlanta being ripped apart in front of my pure eyes.

Splitting up.

The CDC.

Sophia being lost.

Carl being shot, and him falling down beside me.

Finding my best friend Sophia in the barn as a walker.

Dale lying in front of me with exposed insides, while he stayed there helplessly in shock.

My daddy dying.

Watching Lori give birth and die in front of my eyes, while I tried my best to keep calm.

T-Dog dying.

Merle Dying.

Andrea Dying.

.. And Carl turning into a complete Sociopath.

I watched him shoot an innocent boy.

I won't forget that.

Since day 1 of the world falling to nothing but fear, worry and doubt. Nothing has really been right.

I was given the name Bailey.. Bailey Walsh.. I turn 15 next month. Like Carl.. Only I'm not psychotic..

I lost my mom when I was 12.. And my daddy Shane when I was 13..

Rick shot my daddy, I won't ever fully forgive him for it.. But he told me and my group why he did and saved us numerous times.. that's all I needed.

I have no real family members.

It's been nearly 5 months now since the governor had attacked us and we'd taken in the Woodbury people..

I wouldn't jump right out and say " it feels like home " but it seems close.

Besides the fact Carl and I barely even talk, he keeps to himself mainly.. He only ever talks to Rick and Patrick.. He's not the same. I noticed the change in him. After Lori died, his demeanor changed completely. He felt like his every terrible action had a significant purpose behind it.

When he killed the Woodbury boy he claims he did it to protect us, that he couldn't take the chance of him hurting any of us.. Or me.

Carl and I aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. Never have been. But we have that special bond nobody would break..

Right now, he's breaking it.