Chapter 8: New~

UNKWON POV:

"Sir, there have been 3 vampires discovered at your daughter's school." Suga said.

"WHAT?! 3 OF THOSE BLOODSUCKING MONSTERS???" I screamed.

"But, Sir, it seems that one of them actually saved your daughter's life..." Suga said.

"Wait? A monster saved my precious child?" I said, utterly confused.

"Yes, we have gotten a report from Jungkook, he claims that the vampires actually saved a ton of people, and they were hurt in the process." Suga said.

"Tell Jungkook to give me thier names, it seems that my view of Vampires has changed..." I said.

I have some thanking and possible saving to do.

SANA POV:

I woke up with Tzuyu snuggled beside me on the couch in the treehouse. It was quite odd. She was freezing cold, but I couldn't have felt any warmer. Tzuyu seemed to be in a kind of etheral sleep. She was very pretty to the point I found myself staring at her perfectly sculpted face. Every curve and edge seemed to mend together to create the most beautiful creature I have ever seen.

Even her breathing was mesmerizing. Each breath she took in lifted her shoulders the slightest bit, causing her entire body to shift in the slightest, and when she exhaled the air came out as if her every breath was precious.

For some reason, this view had me hungry to discover more about Tzuyu. She seemed to be the perfect thing to look at forever. I simply stared at her wondrous figure and face. Every little things about her, it made me smile. She continued sleeping and I realized that I was the only one awake.

Without knowing why I was doing it, I wrapped my arms around her, she was facing me, so it was a legit hug. And becuase I was shorter than her, my face could bury into her shoulder, which was exactly what I did. She even smelled amzing as I soon leanrned, her scent had me in a trance. I wanted to stay like this forever.

My face soon snuggled into her neck, and her scent became even more glorious. I found myself burying my nose into her flesh, needy for more. I didn't even realize that this new feeling was overwhelming me. I don't know what this feeling is.

I stayed awake, I wanted to keep seeing and smelling and feeling Tzuyu. Shockingly, in all my time awake, which zip guess it was pretty long, Tzuyu returned my hug, and when I looked up at her face, she was still fast asleep.

I soon tell asleep again, smiling into her neck, her scent, her face, her everything is perfect.

--in the morning--

"GUYS! WAKE UP, AND SEE SANA AND TZUYU!" I heard, most likely Jungyeon, scream as I opened my eyes grogily.

Utterly confused, when my eyes fully opened, I saw everyone minus me and Tzuyu staring at me. I looked at what they were staring at and Tzuyu's lips were lightly rested on forehead. I was still hugging her and she was hugging me back. A huge red flush came into my cheeks and I was speechless. Thankfully, no saliva was touching my skin, so all I could feel was her cold lips against my warm forehead.

"YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!!!" Nayeon screamed.

Tzuyu soon opened her eyes, and when she saw what she was doing, she literally flipped out and fell off the couch.

"Oof!" Tzuyu said.

"Are you okay?!" I shouted in worry.

"I'm fine, none of my saliva touched your head right?" She immediatly asked.