I'm Done.

I have been trying to get myself together for a couple of hours now. It's 2:00 a.m and I haven't gotten one minute of sleep. I have never reacted to a guy like this. I shoved my face in my pillow and thought about suffocating myself. Get real Averey. I laughed at myself. At least I should try to get some sleep. When I was two seconds away from sleep my phone started ringing. I grabbed my phone and thought it was probably an emergency since someone is calling me this late at night.

My heart dropped. It was him. I'm going to be stubborn and not answer. I sent him to voicemail. When I was getting comfortable again it started vibrating again. "Ugghh!" Since I knew he wasn't going to give up I answered.

"I said I'd see you tomorrow. Now leave me alone." I was about to hang up when I heard him say, "Averey don't hang up! Please." I stayed on the line saying nothing. "We need to talk, come outside."

"You're crazy if you think I'm coming outside at this time in the morning."

"Come outside now." This was the boss in him talking. Since I was still intimidating by him I decided to go.

"Fine. I'll be right out." I opened my door and saw no one. Is he playing tricks on me? I walked out a little more and was practically tackled by him. He pushed me to an empty little alley that seperated the apartment buildings. He let go of me.

"Do you know what time it is?"

"I don't want your smart mouth right now." Woah, he was serious. What happened to the guy that was calm and sweet not too long ago? I stayed quiet. "You know I got to thinking after I left you last night or a couple of hours ago. You're right we shouldn't be acting like this. You are my employee we should have boundaries. So just forget about the lunch tomorrow at my parent's place. I'm sorry if I led you on to think I actually cared for you in that way." My heart broke into pieces at that very second. He was just using me. I think I'm going to throw up. At the end of the day he is still an asshole and will always be one. The sight of him now started to disgust me. I moved around him and started towards my apartment.

"Averey!"

I didn't turn back. I'm done.