Chapter 5

Thursday. My day off. The day I'm hanging out with Mr. Gigantor. Now that I think about it I should really ask him what his name is. Currently I am standing in front of my closest trying to decide what I'm going to wear. It's sunny and a little windy today. 

I decided on a cream colored dress with black stockings, a sweater and boots. Once I got dressed in that I looked at the clock. 11:35am. Shoot if I don't leave now I'll be late. Grabbing my wallet, I shoved it into my bag and locked up my apartment. Turning on the street of the diner, I am able to see the door of the diner and someone standing by the door.

Now that I'm getting closer it's starting to look a lot like Mr

Now that I'm getting closer it's starting to look a lot like Mr. Gigantor. What confused me is that this is the first time I am seeing him without a suit. When I got to him, I stop in front of him a muttered a small hi.

Jӧrgen's P.O.V

Everything had to perfect. When she said we could hang out today, let's just say it's the happiest I have ever been. I had instructed Mason just how I wanted the picnic to be set up at the park. After I had breakfast at the diner yesterday, I scoped out Hyde park for the perfect spot. After a few minutes I had found the perfect spot. It was secluded but not at the same time, a big tree full of leaves and a nice view of the river that goes through the park.

After instructing Mason to set up the picnic at the tree, I walked to the diner and waited for Blaire. A few minutes later I heard small, shy hi and look up from my phone. Blaire stood in front of me and she looked stunning and that's exactly what I told her earning yet another cute blush to rise to her cheeks.

"Ready to go?" I asked. "Don't we need picnic stuff for a picnic?" She asked confused.

Chuckling, I said, "I have my best mate setting it up for us." She nodded understanding and we started walking in silence. "Can I ask you something?" Her small voice asked bringing the silence to an end.

"Of course, ask me anything." I tell her. "What's your name?" I was a little shocked she didn't know who I am, I mean anyone who lives in England and Sweden knows who I am even people from other countries. This just makes this better. I don't want her knowing and the longer she doesn't know the better. I want to keep her from that part of my life for as long as possible.

"Jӧrgen." I told her.

We made small talk all the way to the park. I brought her to the spot I picked and I heard a small gasp come from her. "You like it?" I asked suddenly nervous she'd hate it. "It's pretty."

Blaire's P.O.V

I can't believe he did all this. In front of us was a really big tree most of it's leaves still on but a pretty pink, orange color since it's fall. At the base of the tree was a blanket, with a picnic basket set on a corner with many pillows and an extra blanket, fallen leaves raked so it was circling the blanket. He gestured towards the blanket and we sat down. He opened the basket and started taking out its contents. "I didn't know what you liked so I just got a lot of different things and you can choose what you like." He said pulling out containers of food.

"That's so sweet. Just FYI pepperoni pizza and burgers are my favorite food." I told him, all worries whisking away. "Duly noted." he said handing me a cup of water. Once all was laid out we dug in and let me tell you the food is amazing.

"So tell me about yourself." Jӧrgen asked after a few minutes of eating. I'm really happy I know his name now. "Well," I started. "I'm 22, I'm originally from Vermont until I moved here about a month and a half ago. Love animals especially huskies, favorite color is blue, winter is my favorite season because I love the cold and snow and Christmas." This went on for a couple minutes until I couldn't think of anything else to say and he didn't ask anymore questions.

Once I was done I asked him the same thing. "Well I'm 24, I'm from Sweden. You could say I have my own company that is primarily in Sweden and here in London. Favorite color is red, I spend every Christmas at my cabin in Sweden." "You don't stay with your family during Christmas?" I asked before he could say anything else.

"My parents and I never really got along but my best mate Mason sometimes stays with me if he doesn't have a girlfriend during the time." He says like it's no big deal. Now that I think about it I'm going to be just like him. Alone during Christmas, and every other major holiday, in my apartment.

"How about dessert?" He asked changing the subject which I was grateful for. I didn't want to be thinking about being all alone now. Nodding, he reached into the basket and pulled out chocolate covered strawberries. He offered me one and when I took a bite out of it, it was like I was in heaven. These are the best strawberries I have ever had and the chocolate just made it ten times better.

We were about half way through the strawberries when there was a loud rumble in the sky which only meant one thing. Rain. 

A/N: So I bolded the P.O.V changes. Does that help at all?