Protecting What's Mine.

Next Morning

Taraji POV

The next morning i woke up ready for everything to come. Today harper had to be with terrence so that he could discuss when she needs to be moved out of the office. I was so ready to see that whore and u don't care of I'm still a little sore, I'm getting that bitch. I got dressed and out on a black and white dress with straightened hair.

I put on some matching heels and terrence was downstairs with the kids

I put on some matching heels and terrence was downstairs with the kids. I flipped my hair and walked downstairs. I saw him sitting on the couch and when he turned and saw me he smiled and grabbed my arm but i moved it away with a resting bitch face. He gave me a confused look and sighed.

I don't even fight

I don't even fight...I was never the type to do so..not even in school I never fought by choice, if I did it was only and always self defence. Terrence got up and wrapped his arms around me. I wasn't being to close with him Today until he gets done talking with purple passion. "Man what's wrong?" he asked me and i shook my head and gave a fake smile walking past him. "We can't be late for this meeting." I said walking towards the front door. He sighed and walked behind me. We decided to leave the kids at home because we have surveillance cameras so we'll know if something is going on. "I Hope this turns out ok.." said terrence as he tried to open the door for me bit I grabbed the door handle and opened it for myself. "Come on Taraji don't treat Mr like you did before.." said terrence as he got in on the other side. "I always sort of treated You the same so I don't see the difference" I said and he sighed and started driving. We made it to his building and went to a meeting room. Harper was in there at a bar sipping on something and gave us a fake ass smile. "Oh taraji you decided to come along.." she said smiling. "Well why not? I have no reason not to.." i said giving her a fake smile back and i felt terrence grip my arm, I guess trying to hold me back. I yanked my arm out of his grip and sat down across from harper at the bar. Terrence walked up to Harper and room a deep breath. "Ok Harper do you understand why you are fired?" Terrence asked her and she sighed and nodded, giving me a look. "Yes." She said. "Ok. You and your things must be out of the office in the next-" terrence was cut off by zuri walking in. "Zuri I'm in the middle of something.." said terrence. "I know man but just let me talk to you for a second I'm sorry.." he said. "Ok fine.." he said. "We will continue this coversation when I am done talking to him." he said to Harper. He kissed me on the cheek and i gave a fake smile at Harper. "I'll be right over there ok?" he asked me and i nodded. He sighed and walked seat to go and talk to Zuri...