Chapter 5 - Famille' Relations

Afterwards...

Yomiko , and Miyoko pester him to talk about what happened earlier they were in the living room

"What did you do ? her face is bright red ! " ask Miyoko with a worried look on her face

"Just what did you try to do ?" ask Yomiko who seems to be angry for some reason

"I didn't do anything , it was an accident...:

He's given them the overview of what just happened.

"You pervert."  said Yomiko , while she move closer to Miyoko..

(Pervert ?)" Hey now that's not even my fault."

*sigh* " Good job on making it worst.."  said Miyoko while holding on to Yomiko , cowering as if Minamino is going to try something bad to them...

(her actions doesn't suit her words , and what's up with that , i'm not planning to rape them or something..) "Like i told you it's not my fault..." said Minamino who suddenly stood up..

"Kyah! " they've tease..

At that moment Reimako just walked in the living room catching on the reaction of those two and the the way his standing as if he' going to jump at them..

"M-mina w-w-wah , what are doing ?!" Reimako panicking and confused , scanned for something to use as a weapon againts him..

"W-wait Rei , this is not what it looks like..." he explained while moving towards her..

 "R-run..Rei' before who do the same thing to you ..."  Miyoko added to her the confusion..

"W-what are you trying to do , you're scarring her.." he turn his gaze at them..

"I'm scarring her , you're the one - uh' oh..."

He noticed Miyoko eyes widden in astonishment ..

"W-what ?"

"Ei !!" *swhoosh*

*BAM!*

A sudden flash blinded him for a while , then he fell unconscious with a large thump on the carpet floor as Reimako hit him , with the large dinning table...

"Crap..." said Miyoko..

"You take that too far , Miyoko..." said Yomiko while looking at her blanking putting all the blame on her..

"G-guys , y-you were just playing with me , r-right ?" 

Reimako smiles wryly while she looks at the poor guy who buried under the large dinning table..

"Y-yeah , we're just playing..." she smiles awkwardly..

"Geez , guys !" as she scurries to lift up the large dinning table..when

"Uhm , a little bit of help this thing is heavy..' she blushingly said

"Heavy you lift it with one hand and wail at him like it was a pillow.."

When she's about to lift it..

"Whoa! this is heavy , in fact it's really heavy , how did you even lift this.?." said Miyoko in amazement..

"Guys , you need to hurry i think he's dying under there..." Yomiko casually said as she looks underneath the table..

"Then , help us lift this!"

"Help you , why ?"

"Like you said , he's about to die.."

"How is that my , problem ?"

"YOMIKO !!