0.1

"So who is this secret admirer of yours?" Jaein asks.

"Don't know."

"Aren't you curious?"

Ina dreamingly smiles, "I am more curious about one thing."

Jaein follows her gaze which leads to her facepalming herself after she realises what Ina has been looking at the moment they sat in the classroom. 

"What was that for?" Ina glares, rubbing her forehead.

"Isn't it boring to look at him all day?"

"Isn't it boring to wait for Hoseok every morning?" Ina snaps back.

"He's coming!" Jaein quietly squeals and just after two seconds, Ina hears the chair beside her moves.

"Morning!" Hoseok smiles at us and sits down. Ina looks at Jaein who's looking everywhere but Hoseok. 

She is so shy.

Her eyes travel back to the male sitting with Jimin. He's just sitting there emotionless while Jimin is rambling about things she can't hear of, like always. 

"B-bye!" Jaein waves at Ina and runs out of the room once she hears the bell rang. 

Ina's habit of biting her lips to stop herself from smiling so much jumps in when she notices Young heading towards the door. Their eyes lock for a split second before he completely disappears out of her sight but she knows well that she will be thinking about it for the rest of the week. 

DID HE JUST LOOK AT ME

no, he didn't. your eyes just happened to meet.

And those were the thoughts that crossed her mind. 

Suddenly, Namjoon comes running in, hitting a chair on his way to his seat.

"Class president, you are late." Hoseok teases and Namjoon breathes heavily after sitting down in front of the two.

+

A hand slams closed Ina's locker.

"Aren't you going to help me?"

Ina rolls her eyes, already tired of the guy who has been asking her the same question for the umpteenth time. 

"No," She answers. 

"Please."

"I already rejected your offer, Taehyung."

"I don't care!" He huffs, "Park Ina, be my pretend girlfriend."

"Kim Taehyung." She stop and yells at him, stopping herself from smacking his head in the process.

"If you like her that much, just simply try to be closer to her!"

"That's why I am asking you to be my pretend girlfriend. If we date, she is going to pay attention towards me and BAM! I will ask her out." He explains cheerfully, as if that's the most intelligent idea in the world. 

"Your logic is fucked up, man."

"You are following her again, Taehyung." Jaein laughs once she sees them heading towards their usual table in the canteen.

"Be a cupid for once, Park Ina!" Taehyung continues whining, sitting down beside Ina.

Instead of helping her bestfriend, Jaein joins forces with Taehyung. "Just do it, there are so many advantages to date him." 

"I mean, why can't you just ask her out of you know that she likes you?" Ina asks, getting up to buy banana milk.

"If only it was that simple," Taehyung groans, "She has a boyfriend and being an angel she is, she doesn't want to break his heart but if she knows that I am dating someone else, it will motivate her to -- "

Reaching the front of the canteen where food is sold, Ina notices banana milk is out of stock -- for your information, that's her favourite drink. Frowning to herself, she decides to pay for the chocolate milk instead. 

Taking a sip from the small bottle, Ina replies, "That literally doesn't make any sense." 

"Trust me, it will happen! Why can't you just help me?" Taehyung wails, snatching the milk bottle from her. 

"Because," Ina sighs but suddenly, Yoongi's face pop up in her mind. 

Aha!

"Taehyung, you are friends with Yoongi right?"

"Yoongi? You mean Min Yoongi?"

"Who else?" She rolls her eyes.

He shrugs, "You can say friends but not really."

"I thought seven of you are bestfriends?"

"Yep." He answers, throwing the bottle of milk away. "I'm close with everyone, except him"

That won't work.

"Nevermind. Good luck trying to get her."

Ina shakes her head and walks back to her locker. When she opens it -- of course, like always, a banana milk bottle with a sticky note stuck on it is waiting for her.

don't worry. i bought the last bottle for you!

+