Chapter 1: The Invite

"Pikachu use iron tail mixed with volt tackle and Lucario use Bone Rush with Aura Sphere!!!!!" Yelled a Raven black haired trainer with brown eyes a black jacket and a belt with 6 pokeballs.

"PIIIIKAAAA!" Yelled Pikachu "GOOOOOO!!!!!" Shouted Lucario with his Aura

Boom!

"Phew, that's enough for now guys!!!!" Yelled Ash.

"I just want revenge on those traitors though," said Ash. "Me too," said Max, one of the traitor's brother.

"So do I," said Brock "Count me in" Replied Gary.

"I remember like it was yesterday," said Ash.

Flashback:

"Pallet town here I come!" Ash yelled Then he was about to enter the house he heard voices and heard what was going on inside.

"I think Ash should just give up his dream," said Cilan.

"I agree," said Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Serena, Clement, and Bonnie said.

"WHAT," Said Brock and Max. "You're just going to leave him to give up his dream and go to tears?! "Screamed Gary.

"What you three are on Ash's Side?" Asked Bonnie. "You know its true," said Dawn.

"NO. IT. ISN'T" said Ash slamming the door and with Pikachu with the high voltage of pure rage.

Everyone saw red aura surround Ash and the traitors backed up.

"You are the ones that are weak," said Ash with no emotions.

"No we aren't," said Clement.

"Oh ya then how come I can say this."

"MISTY YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT WITH FILTHY WATER POKEMON. I CAN SWEEP IT UP WITH A BUTTERFREE!

MAY AND DAWN YOU HAVE DUMB SKILLS AT PERFORMING AND ARE WEAK!

IRIS YOU CAN'T EVEN DEFEAT DRAYDEN THE GYM LEADER AND HE IS EASY TO DEFEAT CAUSE I BEAT HIM WITH MY GRENINJA!

CILAN YOU HAVE DUMB YOUR EVALUATION AND YOUR JOB AS A CONNOISSEUR!

SERENA PERFORMING IS EASY I CAN WIN ON MY FIRST TRY!

CLEMENT AND BONNIE YOU GOT KICKED OUT OF THE GYM EVEN I COULD TAKE IT BACK EASILY BY DEFEATING CLEMBOT!"

Everyone was stunned and the traitors had little tears in their eyes.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" He yelled with dark aura as they ran away to go home.

Brock, Max and Gary comfort Ash as he ran to get his Pokemon out from the lab.

"Ash? Whats the matter" Prof. Oak asked.

"He got betrayed we need all our Pokemon please," said Gary

"Right," said Tracey.

Delia talked to ash as they gathered all their Pokemon.

"And Ash here is a Pokemon I caught that can be useful for your training," said Prof. Oak. "Great thanks, Prof." Said Ash

Then all 3 of them got out of the lab as they found Leaf and Red.

"Bro? Sis? What are you doing here?!" Exclaimed Ash as the family got a group hug.

"We heard what happened. We can help get revenge." They replied

"Thanks," said Ash.

"We can help too," said 4 voices those voices were Paul, Jessie, James, and Meowth,