Chapter Twenty Seven

"Angels & Demons."

"We all are Human full of mistakes."

The rest of the morning passed by in a blur, with the most displeasing news yet to be ingested by my light stomach, that Derek aka MR. Cocky-nah, scratch that, Mr. Smoldering Hot Millionaire would be gracing us with his so divine figure for the rest of the weekend because my lovely deranged best friend had invited him to stay for Stacey's fifth birthday on this coming Sunday.

So after receiving this pleasant news, I chose to spend the rest of the day with the only sane person left in this house, of course excluding me, that is Stacey, my dear God daughter, who BTW was busy making something out of the weird game she has been playing since I had taken a seat beside her and was so engrossed in it that she didn't even acknowledge my presence.

I shoved her hair and decided to leave her alone so that she could make some masterpiece out of those junks of bolts and fake irons and give myself some me time and fresh air.

Taking a stroll out in the open seemed to suffice my need for some fresh air and thoughts, to let them invade my conscience so that I could think beyond today's events that included the bomb of hotness that had imploded on me by Mr. Smoldering hot Millionaire and sort my life out of the heap of darkness and debris of the past.

I walked out from the house aiming to move to the park, a block down the road.

As the warm breeze of fall engulfed me in its arm, I could feel every inch of my body relaxing into its embrace and I could breathe out that one thought that had taken a bed in my brain, those perfectly sculpted and tanned body embedded it's image on my medial temporal lobe.
Maybe partially, I don't want to get rid of that eye pleasing and heart fluttering image but I would surely love it to subside for a while.

While walking on my way to the park, it wasn't hard to wander back on the memory lane, my thoughts travelled back to those heart melting moments and breath-taking memories of life I had lived before the era of darkness that I made myself subjected to.

"Honestly, I was never known for my wits."

I thought as I passed by some children playing with Frisbee in the park.

"My impulsive behaviour and stubbornness are more of my defining traits than being witty in life. Except the part that yes, I am good, no, great attorney of law, but that doesn't made me to excel in making decision pertaining to my own life, that part has always been questionable.
But one thing has come out in the light my imbecility of being out of order, pertaining to my own life. I got to understand one very important thing that being impulsive and stubborn didn't do any good to me rather I was characterised under being reckless and honestly, I have been that for a long time because despite of both, with people around and without people around me, I played that part with redundance.
But maybe I should reconsider now, maybe now I need to be diligent too, I mean I can't change who I am, but I can accept this diligent part without any problem, if that is what's required now. Because whole my life, I had lived under the protection of several people, from My parents to Jason to Shane. They had accepted me, never questioned and probably that's why I never thought of any repercussions of my behaviour. Shane always used to cover my ass. And I got so used to it that even when I blew the town's electricity by the firecrackers that were supposed to not to be used there, I used them anyway but Shane saved me.
Even after he left, I thought that I had changed, that I needed to change but did I really? I had became more impulsive and stubborn, just start being an ass in accepting that truth too. That he is gone.
I tried to be sensible but turned out to be an emotional wreck just playing with the situations. I just couldn't asunder that part of me, neither do I could bury it. After all it's me. So accepting it would do better than fighting it because I am not even doing a great job in it."