Chapter 40 - Sweet & Sexy Moments

(Shan's POV - Mon. 10 November 2014)

"Have you already told... your friends... you know... about us three?" I ask Mark as he walks back into the kitchen, dressed in his beautiful dark-blue business suit.

The light pink of his dress shirt only enhances the dark blue of the suit and the tie, and fuck! He's so freaking sexy when he dresses up like this! Scratch that! He's freaking sexy whatever he wears. Jeans. Leather pants. Or nothing at all. Yeah, nothing at all sounds great too.

It seems like Alex would concur with me because he's gawking at our man, his eyes almost bulging out of their sockets, and I playfully pretend to wipe drool from his chin, causing our Dom to roll his eyes and shake his head.

"No, I haven't yet," Mark replies, standing at the island counter across from us. "Well, apart from Aaron obviously, but I asked him to keep it to himself yesterday evening. I'll tell Cam and Josh myself. Cam shouldn't be too surprised anyway since he and Aaron already suggested this on Friday evening... Anyway, Cam wasn't at the club last night and Josh was away for the weekend with Liam, so I haven't had a chance to speak with them yet, but I will soon. Why are you asking?"

"Well... Alex and I are off today and since you'll be attending meetings, I was thinking... Perhaps we could try to have lunch with Liam. I haven't seen him since last weekend... Would you mind if we break the news?"

"I was going to suggest we could meet up for lunch actually since I have a break between 1 and 2pm, but... Now that you've mentioned this... Okay. I'll call Josh and let him know, because I don't trust Liam to hold his tongue once he knows and I'd rather reveal this to Joshua myself," he chuckles.

"Even better..." I cheer, "why don't you call them all and have lunch with them?"

"Yep, that's a good idea... With a bit of luck, Josh should be available, Aaron is off on Mondays, and hopefully Cam can have a break too... You're full of great ideas at the moment, Babe!" he praises me.

"Why at the moment!?" I exclaim with mock offense.

"Because both you and I know that some of your ideas are really bad and tend to lead you into trouble..." he smirks, making Alex chuckle beside me.

"I'm sure it's not true..." my little blonde comments before he recovers his seriousness. "Not that I'd dare contradict you... Master."

"It's okay, Alex. Shan is really good, just a little bit boisterous and sort of a magnet for problems. Am I right or I am right, Babe?"

"Absolutely right, Master! But you'd get bored without my troubles! Now I can drag Alex along, so you'll be even less bored!" I reply, laughing at his face.

"You'd better not! I actually count on Alex to tame you a bit..." he argues, winking at my mate as he walks around the counter to kiss him goodbye.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. By the way... What did you mean earlier with Cam and Aaron already suggested this...?" I ask, thinking back to the beginning of our conversation.

"Oh..." Mark trails off, stopping between our stools. "The guys joked about me taking Alex as my Sub on Friday while I was having dinner with them at the Diamond. Actually... they were not really joking, they were quite serious."

"Really? And what did you tell them?"

Mark looks a bit nervous and gently lays a hand at the nape of Alex's neck, massaging him in a soothing gesture.

"As much as I was already aware of my growing feelings for Alex, I was mostly confused, I believe. I felt kind of guilty toward you Shan, because I didn't know it was possible to love two persons at the same time, and in my state of denial, I couldn't see how we could make this work, so I simply told them off. I'm really glad you pushed me, Babe..." Mark says in a warm voice before he holds his other hand toward my face to caress my cheek.