He Goes For Help

Bonnie looked at your boyfriend in disappointment and a bit of anger (a lot of anger mostly to Freddy, Mike, Kevin und Mari), as he sat in your office chair, his head looking down at his hands that were folded on his lap.

Freddy-

"What the hell were you thinking Freddy?!" Bonnie exclaimed, fuming in complete and utter rage.

"I-I-I don't know! I just wanted to move ahead in our relationship!" Freddy responded quickly.

"That's not the way to go!" Bonnie huffed in annoyance, "Freddy, you can't just pressure someone into having sex with you! Especially of their not ready!" He explained, then his expression turned into a concerned and disappointed one.

"Do you know what you've done to her?"

Freddy's eyes widened, he panicked and held Bonnie's collar on his shirt.

"What happened to (y/n)?! Is she alright? Did something bad happen to her?!" He asked, feeling concerned.

Bonnie sighed, "She's fine, physically anyways. Emotionally, most likely not." He replied, "But why do you care? It's not like you took in the consideration of what you HAD in your relationship with (y/n)." Bonnie growled and glared at Freddy.

Freddy's eyes stung with tears, he then hid his face behind his hands and began to cry.

"I know! I can't believe I could even do that to her! I don't deserve her, I never did! I'm the worst being in the universe!" He cried.

Bonnie let out a huff of air, "As much as I'd like to agree, that's not true." He stated.

Freddy looked up from his hands, tears falling from his eyes, "What are you talking about?" He questioned.

"Well there are a lot of different things that are unforgivable. I guess I'd rather this than you actually forcing (y/n) to do 'it'. But I guess you aren't as horrible as you're letting on." Bonnie smirked, "I actually think that you didn't want to do it either, you just liked the idea." He explained.

Freddy calmed himself down, "Y-yeah, I guess I was just jealous of you and your girl... I just wanted to be able to brag about me and (y/n)." Freddy confessed, wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

Bonnie chuckled, "Don't worry Freddy, you probably do more stuff than worth while in your eyes. That's all that matters." He explained.

Freddy let out a sigh, "I gotta apologize to (y/n), god she must think that I'm the worst person alive." He muttered.

Bonnie shrugged his shoulders, "Probably, but you won't know until you find out."

Freddy nodded and exited the office. He was determined to apologize to you, he then realized that he had no idea where the hell you were.

He backed back into the office, Bonnie having a sassy look to him. "Yes?"

Freddy looked at Bonnie, "Where am I going?" Freddy asked.

"I'll take you, but how about tomorrow, the pizzeria is gonna be closed,  and I was planning on visiting Hailey, she still has yet to beat me in Guitar Hero." Bonnie said.

Freddy groaned, but nodded.

'I'll be on my way (y/n), I hope that it's not too late to save us!'

Chico-

"Chico, what gives? You lost your crap on your girlfriend!" Bonnie exclaimed, in a confused and upset tone.

Chico threw his hands in the air, "I don't know what's going on! The first minute, Chica won't leave me alone, then when I snap at her, (y/n) is there and we break up!" Chico exclaimed, more frustrated than Bonnie.