Chapter 36: "We gotta go"

Carter's POV

As I was dangling, I looked down at the guy and started kicking him with my free foot. He tried to resist and started shouting, but I didn't care. I kept kicking, and soon he let go.

I watched him fall, and I was semi-shocked when he blew up. The building shook, when the bomb went off and I lost my grip. 

"Fvck!" I yelled, and awaited my death. However, I felt hands wrap around my wrists and when I looked up I saw Natalie. "Thank god,"I sighed, and held on to her wrists.

"You idiot," She mumbled, and started pulling me up. "You're so fat," She groaned, as she tried to pull me up.

"I'm not fat, you're just weak," I retorted, and got a grip on the ledge. Once I had that grip, with Nat's help, I hoisted myself into the hospital. "Well," I breathed, "That was fun." Nat laughed, and I rested on the floor for a bit. "We're getting to old for this sh!t," I mumbled, and turned my head towards her.

"I know," She agreed, "At least it keeps us on our toes." She stood up, and dusted herself off then helped me off the ground. We heard the ding of the elevator, and when I looked down the hallway I saw a frantic Cole.

"What's up?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. He pushed Talia and Wesley in front of him, and quickly walked over to us.

"We gotta go," He ordered.

"Why?" Nat questioned. 

"The Triad is a little upset with us," He explained quickly, "They're downstairs." My eyes widened, and I started pushing Nat towards the kids.

"Round up the kids, we have to go now," I stated, and grabbed my gun off the floor. Nat, Talia, and Wesley went down the hall, while Cole and I stood guard. I texted Cole, Kai, and AJ the emergency message, and told them to meet at my house. This day just got a whole lot more interesting.

Natalie's POV

"Alright Talia will grab Kayden?" I sighed, and she nodded. I looked at Wesley, and said, "Go grab Lucy and her friends." He nodded, and they both walked into their rooms. I walked into Sean's room, and saw his mother trying to hit on Jameson.

"Hey trailer trash knock it off," I huffed, then turned to Jameson, "You need to make him mobile, we're leaving."

"Leaving?" He wondered, "You can't take him, he needs a proper doctor."

"I know," I chuckled lightly, "That's why we're taking you too."

"Wait what?" He uttered.

"Get him ready to be transported," I ordered once more, "We're leaving."

"If I refuse?" He challenged.

"Cole will be brother less," I warned, and his eyes widened. He quickly started getting Sean ready, and I looked at his mother.

"I say you just kill'm," She hacked, and lit a cigarette. I walked over to her, grabbed the cigarette, and stepped on it. Then I slammed her head against the bathroom door, which caused her to go into unconsciousness.

"Hurry up," I sighed, and walked out of the room. When I walked into Lucy's room, Wesley had her in a wheelchair and she was ready to go.

"Mom what's going on?" She asked.

"We'll talk later," I replied, and walked out of her room. Talia had Kayden ready, and I walked back into Sean's room. Sean was in a wheelchair, with the life support monitor, and all of the other things.

"He's ready," Jameson announced, "We'll need to take an ambulance though."

"Do you have the keys?" I asked, with an eyebrow raised.