I'm Up For It

I got up immediately and threw away my barely eaten sandwhich. I lost my appetite.

I started walking back to the office with tears blurring my vision. How can he kiss me one day and the next day be with some other girl? I don't get it.

I got to the office and quickly finished the work that needed to be done before the meeting. Austin said he would tell me other things that needed to be done before I could leave. Yet he wasn't even back yet. I guess I can wait.

It was half past four and he still hasn't come back. That's it I'm leaving. I've waited long enough.

Not even a text to let me know he wasn't coming back. He's probably too busy with his new chick.

I got in my car and played Magnets ft. Lorde by Disclosure. Perfect song for the ride home.

I am so confused with Austin. First he says that he can't stay away from me than he has a new girl a couple of days later. F*** him! I just need to forget about him and get on with my life.

I called Jailene to come over since I needed a friend to talk to and give me advice. I couldn't wait till tomorrow. I called her. Hopefully she's not busy.

"Hey cupcake."

"Hey love."

"What's wrong?" She knew just by the sound of my voice. Strange.

"Can you come over I need to talk to you. Maybe we can go out for dinner?"

"I'll be right there. Think of somewhere to go." She hung up.

I changed into something casual. I wore my navy blue pants with a white and blue striped long sleeves shirts and some black flats.

 I wore my navy blue pants with a white and blue striped long sleeves shirts and some black flats

By the time I was ready so was Jailene. I heard knocking on the door and opened it. Jailene looked at me and gave me a hug. I started to cry in her arms.

"What did that bastard do to you? Lucus told me about the flowers and what you told him when you guys went to lunch."

"I'm in love with him Jay." I paused. "Well you know what I don't know really. I shouldn't but...I don't know."

"The first guy you start liking and he is your boss. Typical Averey." I just sniffed in response.

"Come on lets go eat and talk over dinner."

"I'm in the mood for Mexican."

"Whatever you want."

I gave Jailene my keys since I was too depressed to drive. I played our favorite song at the moment.

We arrived at our favorite Mexican food place and automatically ordered a huge magarita. It was so good. After we sat down and ordered our food she gave me the "talk".

"You know it kills me to see you like this Ave. You look so depressed and out of it. Is he really this special that you are acting like this?"

"Jay he is deep down sweet and considerate and I know he just hides it under his tough mean boss act."

"So what happened exactly from day one." I told her everything that had happened between us.

"I can see why you fell in lo....started liking....him but he still ended up treating you like s***. Who is this new girl anyways? Is she even hot, this new girl?"

"From what I remember she's blonde and has that model body with big boobs. You know blondes are more preferred than brunettes."

"Hmmmm. I still don't get how he can leave you like that and be with a new girl days later. This is confusing."

"Now you see how I feel." Our food arrived.

"Any who I hear you're with your bou again."

"Oh yeah I am."

"How's that going?"

"You know it's a circle with him. We go through the same s*** every time."

"Love is crazy."

"You know what lets go out and have fun like we used to when we were both single and ready to mingle. What do you say we go to that fancy club this Friday and get f***ed up like there is no tomorrow!"

"You're insane you know that. I think the magarita is getting to you."

"Come on we can go super hot and take our wingman Lucus with us. You know it's going to be a great night." I wasn't too sure about this. "Please please please..." It would be fun and I deserve to go out.

"Okay I'm up for it."

"Yayyyy! I'm so excited. We can meet up at your apartment before we go!"

"Sounds like a plan!" I'm actually really excited for this Friday.