Chapter-2

Chapter-2-"Relax, I am not going to eat you"

Important:

I know most of you are thinking that the age difference between the main characters is more. Some even messaged me to reduce the age gap. I understand how it feels and I am happy that many of you love the story and that's why you gave all those suggestions. Thank you all for that. But about the age difference, I want to tell you guys something. Recently I have seen many couple with lot of age difference. Yes, of course, twelve years is much age gap. But that's what this story is about, about how they will work out their age difference. Do you guys know that there is a couple with twenty two years age difference and are still happily living even after their forty seven years of marriage. That's what I want to say in the story, that the age doesn't matter if you are in love. All that matters is being with that person. Sorry for the rant.

Kiara Knight's POV

"I should live with him for the next two months? Why?", I asked dad almost whining.

"Princess, you are having exams in the next two months. With all your brothers around, I know they will not let you study. That's why I want you to go live with Alex for these two months".

"But dad-", he cut me off before I can finish my sentence.

"If you are going to say you will miss your brothers, don't. Because they will come visit you. There is skype, facetime and many more facilities if you want to talk to them".

"I don't want to go though". If I go to New York, I will miss Sam, my boyfriend. Also I don't want to live with Alexander. He intimidates me.

"This is not up for discussion. I made my final decision Princess", he said with finality in his voice.

"Don't worry girlfriend. I am sure my son will take good care of you", Ace, my father's friend, Alex's father said while calling me with the nickname.

"You are supporting dad too?!", I said shocked. I thought at least he will support me. He shrugged and huffed.

"I am sorry dear".

"I hate you", I said angrily to Ace. "I don't want to come live with you in New York", I said turning to Alexander. His lips curled up lightly.

"Big Apple is not that bad Little One. You will have a lot of fun in New York than you are having here", he said and all I can think about is how sexy he sounds. I stared into his bright brown eyes. Snap out of it Kiara! You have a boyfriend who loves you dearly!

"I still don't want to. Mom, Cara, please help me. I will study well, when did I ever became lazy towards studies?", I asked turning to my mother and Ace's wife or should I say the love-of-his-life in his style.

"I am sorry Honey, but you know your dad and I think he is right this time", mom said giving up. I looked at Cara.

"I am sorry. I am with my husband on this", she said and Ace kissed her cheek smiling as his hand rested over her shoulder draping from back.

"Do the guys know about it?", I asked them referring to my six brothers and Anthony and William, twin brothers of Mr. Hotty, I mean Alex.

"Yes, they do and they all agreed. Relax, I am not going to eat you", Alex said and I looked at him for a second before turning away. For some reason, I just can't look him in the eyes. sHow did they all agree? I huffed and looked away while folding my hands near my chest.

"I hate you all. It's like you guys want to get rid of me", I said to my parents at least try to get some sympathy and I put on my sad face. I know I sound like a drama queen, but that's the way I learned from my brothers to get what I want. My mother instantly got out of my father's embrace and came to my side before sitting between me and Alex. She took my hand and kissed my forehead.