Spilling Beans

I woke up on Luca's arms and remembered yesterday's events. I had lost my virginity to Luca. Yet I wasn't too worried if we moved to fast. He hardly pushed me into it. If anything I had.

He shifted and opened his eyes. They focused on me and he smiled pulling me closer to his chest.

"Morning Sierra." He said huskily.

Damn... Was his morning voice always so hot?

"Morning..." I managed to say.

"I'm hungry."

Great! An excuse to move away from a possibly awkward situation!

Sitting up as much as I could with Luca's arms still wrapped around me I said "I'll go make breakfast. Whatcha hungry for?"

Eyeing my still nude body he licked his lips "You."

"Let go, Luca. I'm hungry too I'll make breakfast." I blushed like mad and scrambled out of his arms right before he tightened his grip.

I walked out of the room then promptly collapsed. My legs were wobbly and unstable. Yesterday had after effects. Luca smirked and walked over scooping me up in his arms bridal style.

"I'll make breakfast then." He smiled.

I nodded blushing madly. We-well Luca walked downstairs and let me sit on a barstool near the kitchen island. He pulled out pancake batter and other items meant to make pancakes.

As he was working I heard my phone buzz and struggled to go into the living room to check it. I plopped on the couch and pressed the home button. Whoa, thirty-three texts and seven missed calls

I swiped the screen and unlocked the phone. Tapping iMessage I saw thirty-two texts from Ethan and one from my parents.

Ethan: Hey. 'Vacation' over tomorrow should I set the day for our date?

Ethan: Well I assume you are choosing me.

Ethan: Right...?

Ethan: You said you would. You said you liked me.

Ethan: I hope you aren't like those hoes who lie about liking someone and sleep with someone else.

I was taken aback. Ethan as far as I knew never used harsh language and was nice as can be. This was a surprise. Was I a 'hoe' because I slept with Luca before confirming who I liked? I bit my lip feeling bad.

Limping back to the kitchen I plopped on the island not wanting to look at the other texts. Instead, I chose to look at my parent's texts.

Mom: Hey Sierra your Dad wants to have a family dinner with you and the Littles. I want to see a boyfriend this time Sierra!

For someone who grew up in an age where people waited to marry she sure is rushing me...

Looking up I saw Luca gone and turned around. My face bumped into a chest. Gulping I looked up. Luca had a madman smile.

"Sooooooo," He said smugly dragging out the o "boyfriend huh?"

I smiled and rolled my eyes "You wanna meet my parents?"

"Of course! I want to know everything about my girlfriend." Luca replied nodding happily.

"As do I. I don't know much about you, Luca. Odd..."

"You'll see soon." He brushed off my comment.

Ethan POV

I was following them back to the cabin and watched for a bit. Not much going on... Either way, I texted Sierra late that night. She didn't reply maybe her phone died. Maybe.