Introduction

Hey my name is Y/n Y/l/n, I'm 17 born in Manchester, England. I now live in Miami, Florida. I was born intersex meaning I have a male lower body and a female upper body. I'm a tomboy lesbian, I have a men's haircut and dress boyish, I have a husky type voice, and a nice body I guess you could say, considering I work out a lot.
I'm not a very outgoing person, like at all, I'm super shy, I'm more of a nerd. I love comic books and superheroes, I think being able to save people and take away some of the evil in the world would be amazing, oh and let's not forget the super powers!! Um I have the most amazing and supportive parents in the world, Y/m/n and Y/f/n, they support and accept me an everything I do. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a big harmonizer  they are perfect I'm my opinion. We have Camila Cabello, she is so beautiful and cute, her smile is perfection and her laugh, takes my breath away. Next is Lauren Jauregui, the green eyed goddess herself, she is sexy, smart, beautiful, and simply amazing. When she smiles it can light up a room, or her laugh, it's music to my ears. Normani Kordei, wow words can't describe how beautiful and amazing she is, her facial expressions are on point and her smile and laugh, I seriously have no words. Now the poly princess herself Dinah Jane Hansen! She is the definition of sex on heels, her long legs and beautiful long blonde hair, wow. Finally, Ally Brooke Hernandez, she is the mom of the group but I don't doubt that she has a sexy side to her. Anyway, as you can see, I absolutely love those girls.

//A.N//  Sorry for the mistakes and sloppy it is. Should I continue or not?? 
-your author