new book!

howdy there. been a while, huh?

well, like i said last chat we had, ive got another fanfic up in store for you guys and, wowza, its actually uploaded now!

this one is not a sequel to outcast, sadly. its different, and has an all new and shiny plot ready for the public. the title is "distant", and has just been added to my profile for you all to check out!

if youre interested, this is the description for it:

-

Dan Howell is your typical, run-of-the-mill "good boy". Controlled like a puppet by anybody and everybody. He wants that to change. But first, he needs help.

So, he meets Phil Lester, the boy with the lip piercing and the blue eyes that he can't help but call familiar. Phil's eager to help Dan change, but in different ways than expected.

Dan's afraid. Who wouldn't be? Doing anything and everything illegal and seemingly never getting caught; it's terrifying to good-boy-Dan-Howell.

Though he just can't seem to back down. Why? He's got no idea.

Maybe it's the thrill of it all. Or maybe its out of fear. Or even, if he can call it that, its out of love. Whatever it is, its mad, irresistible, entirely distant to every guideline Dan had ever been taught.

Yet, when ends comes to tie, and Dan's curiosity snaps him to insanity, Phil Lester turns out to be just not at all that he seems.

-

cool, yeah? right, okay. well, i hope you check it out, because its gonna be nice. also also also: i actually do read all your comments (if i can) and such, and i really appreciate them, so thanks! especially for all the reads (100k, like what?).

okay, well, see you in my next fic! by the way, id love it if youd follow me here on wattpad, youll get some yummy notifications from me and whenever i update if you do! did i just say yummy? man, id better go before i embarrass myself more.

alrighty, ily ily, toodles!