(Young) James Potter~

You decided to study and help James with some of his work. Although he was the smartest in class alongside with Sirius, he still decided to ask for help. You both had decided to study in the boys dormitory.

"Tell me, what is the right spell to change an animal into an cup." I said looking over at James. He smiled and answered back.

"Tap your animal three times and say 'Vera Verto'." He replied like it was no biggy.

"I don't get it. Your so smart but still ask for my help? It's ridiculous." You said aloud throwing your arms in the air. James laughed.

"I just love to listen to your voice Y/N, it's calming. That's why I bring you up here all the time to read to me and talk to me." He shrugged like it was once again no biggy. You huffed.

"Well next time ask Lily to study with you. Because I am currently D.O.N.E with you." You shrugged and copied his actions what he did. He fake looked hurt and put his hand over his heart.

"I thought you loved me Y/N. I am utterly hurt." He now fake cried for which you had thought he was actually crying because tears were actually coming out of his eyes.

"Aww, I'm sorry Jamsie. I didn't mean it, I love you....." You trailed off and had just realized what you said, you smacked yourself in the forehead screaming at yourself in your head.

"You actually do love me?" James looked up excitedly. You sighed and nodded in agreement.

"I loved you since second grade James. I just didn't know how to tell you or show you." You shrugged and looked down biting on your bottom lip.

James out his index finger bringing your face up to level with his, he smiled and kissed you lightly before pulling away. And the next thing he said had gotten you a smack in the face,

"Show me. Show me that you love me." He grinned like an idiot and stood up holding his hand out for you to take. Taking it he lifted you up but laid you down on his bed slow and softly. You gasped knowing what he meant by show him that you actually love him.

"James... How is- uh- having sex going to prove my point of loving you?" You asked nervously biting down on your lip hard. He smirked and kissed your neck softly which made you moan slightly, you felt him smirk against your skin and he bite down softly leaving love bites here and there down your chest as well.

"James." You moaned and scratched his back slightly. He pulled his shirt over his head and within a blink of an eye you both were now laying naked on his bed.

You got on top of James and looked down at him for permission and he just smiled nodding. But before you decided to do it with him you asked yourself if you were ready to lose your virginity: you were after all the little innocent virgin Mary. You just shook your head and went up and down slowly moaning in pain before it slowly started to be moans of pleasure as you started to pick up the speed.

He rolled you both over so now that he was on top in between you legs, he pumped back and forth faster than you expected. You were moaning loudly and were just normally a moaning mess through out the whole thing. You had scratched James back and chest to which they started to bleed, it was pretty understandable that it was in fact your first time ever having sex with someone.

After about an hour James finally decided to pull away and lay beside you. You both were breathing in and out heavily before you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist and pull you closer to him. He kissed the top of your head making you blush like an idiot and giggle.

"I love you Y/N. I hope you know that." James whispered into your ear softly and kissed your lips lightly.

"I love you most James. Always have." You grinned and fell asleep like that. With your head on his chest wrapped in sheets.

______________

Tired but still going strong! Decide from here what you want to happen next.

-Rose Riddle. x