Prom night

Taraji's POV

Its been 3 weeks and prom is today I can't wait till go shopping. A lot of money have been coming in, so you can just say we got it like that.....Me and Terence was laying down watching "set it off" until we heard a nock at the door. " ughhh" I groaned. Terrence just sat there and kept watching TV. "Baby you gone get the door"i asked him. He looked ad me and rolled his eyes." Raji you so fucken lazy" terrence said. I looked at him and smirked."I know....and they probably for you anyway stupid". I said. He looked back at me angry. "shut the hell up" he said. I ran up to him pulling him back." You mad pupin stub cause you been eating that salad for a week and ain't lost no weight fat ass" I said making him smile. " funny he said getting up to answer the door finally. He opened It up to this dude that looked young as hell. "What up li dude" terrence asked. The li boy walked in and terrence closed the door behind him. " can I get a bad of weed " the li boy said holding out his money. I looked at him like he was crazy and so did terrence. " how old are you"I asked him." I'm 12" he said." And what's your name" terrence asked. "Jaylen" the boys said. What the hell I thought...like were tf is his parents ." were are your parents"I asked. He looked at me sad " they at home " he said." Well I'm sorry but we don't sell to kids" terrence said. And the li boy left......

Time skipped....................................
Taraji POV
"Baby I'm hungry"I whinned to terrence." Go cook something " he said. " I don't feel like cooking" I pouted, " and don't forget we got prom at 7:00 pm " I told him slouching. " come here baby" he said holding his arms out. I went to him and sat on his lap, and my stomach growled and I poked my lips out. "Fix your face before I fix it for you" terrence said pecking my lips. I smiled and we started making out I tried to go deeper and terrence pulled away." Do you want to go out to eat" he asked me. I just started smiling from ear to ear. I got up and ran to the shower, we showered together and then we got out got dressed and went out to eat. And then we went back home because I wanted to take a nap before prom tonight..........

Time skipped..........

Taraji's POV
I was sleeping and then I woke up to Terrence kissing me. " stop it" I said groaning. He kissed me more then started giving me a hickey. " baby get up we gotta get ready" Terrence said. I started pouting. " no I'm tired I whined. He continued giving me a hickey and then he pulled away and smacked my ass hard asf. " getcho ass up raji" he said. I jumped up and punched him in the chest. " that shit hurt dumb ass" he looked at me angry. "Wtf man . keep fucken hitting me and imma beat yo ass"he said. I looked at him and smiled. "You ain't finna beat shit over here"I told him laughing." Yeah ok" he said picking me up and taking MW to the bathroom. We showered and then got ready for prom.
* Them in Multimedia

Time skipped......

No,one's POV
Terrence and taraji was enjoying there time at the prom and then it was finally over so they decided to go out to eat after. They held a conversation then they left and went home. When they got home they started making out and taraji felt like since they been together for months that she wanted to give it away to him........

Tbc