Epilogue

~ 5 months later ~

"WAKE UP!" I heard a voice yell at me. I opened my eyes and see Derek.

"What..." I said in a weary voice.

"It's your birthday today!" He replied, oh yeah... I forgot, I'm still tired though. I'm gonna go back to sleep, It's only like 11 in the morning.

"So...?" I said and closed my eyes to go back to bed. Obviously, Derek picked me up, and brought me downstairs. "PUT ME DOWN DEREK HALE!" He laughed and put me down, I gave him a death glare.

I yawned and fell into Derek's arms because I was half asleep. "Happy birthday Stiles." Derek said.

"It's not my birthday it's yours." I said not even knowing what I was saying.

"My birthday was a few months ago." Derek responded. I didn't feel like replying. "I have something for you Stiles." I shot up when he said that looking wide awake. Derek laughed and took my hand. "Close your eyes."

"Fine." I shut my eyes and waited. "You can open your eyes." Derek said. I opened my eyes to see something I did not expect.

"Stiles, the day we met was the best day of my life. Falling in love with you was the best thing that happened in my life. Now, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so... Stiles Stilinski, will you marry me?"

"YES!" I shouted and kissed his lips, I hugged him tightly and nuzzled my head into his chest. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied hugging me back.

Well, this life isn't that bad. I have Derek my true love. I have Scott my best friend, my brother. I'm a shadowhunter. My dad is fine and is the sheriff of Beacon Hills. I'm getting a job as a detective. I have the amazing friends that no one can place. Theo is gone.

Everything's okay.

THE END