Chapter 4

Elizabeth's POV

After school

We went into the mansion quietly. He followed me into my room.

I went into the bathroom and took a bath. I held the towel and covered it around me.

Then I stepped out of my bathtub and went to my big mirror. I sat on my wooden chair as I opened my cabinet. I applied a little pink lipstick. I pouted my lips and winked at my reflection.

I wiped the water from my skin before taking off the towel. Next, I grabbed the pink feminine robe and tied it on me.

I left the room and noticed that Lexus was gazing at me with desire. Oh, God! His dreamy eyes made my knees tremble.

He noticed my gaze, so he unexpectedly stood up and walked toward me. While walking, he unbuttoned his jacket.

My eyes widened open. I pinched my skin... Oh my goodness! This is real!

He put his hand on my butt and his other hand, held my slim waist. He pulled me closer to him, on his body. I can feel his...Ehem.. hard.. HARD...THING.

"I'm sorry. I just can't hold it back. To be honest, the first time that I met you, I can't control my attraction to you." I looked at his eyes. I am speechless. I didn't know that he felt the same as mine too. 

Wait, this is his 2nd day, right? Or maybe 3rd? It's really fast. 

I need to stop this. Right now, right here. But--

"I want you now..." His voice... I can feel my body. It melts. I can feel it. He turned me into jelly. 

I felt like I was about to collapse right then and there. His words were making me weak.

He smells so masculine, strong, attractive... Sexy... God! Please help me stop him. 

He bit my earlobe. Oh my... This is soooo delicious!

He cupped my butt cheek with his one hand. My eyes googled! Oh my God! He's very hot!

"I want you too.." OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT DID MY MOUTH JUST VOICE OUT!

He kissed and licked my neck. Without hesitation, my eyes started closing slowly...

"I want you, baby..." His husky voice gave me goosebumps.

My hand went down to his chest... Down to his belly button... To his belt. And my hands started unbuckling his belt. Gad! My mind tells me to stop but my body wants him to continue. My Goodness! 

He pushed me onto my queen-size bed. My body bounced. I am watching how he slowly pulls out his belt while looking into my eyes. That is really... Really... Sexy. I moistened my lips with my tongue. I bit my lower lip again. Why am I acting like this? My Gad! 

He unzipped his pants zipper. I gulped hardly. He pushed his pants down together with his boxers, revealing his long proud d*ck. My eyes never looked away. I'm shocked, amazed, overwhelmed... That is so hot, incredibly hot.  

He is moving. Gently, he crawled on top of me. 

He kissed me. Our tongue dueled, slowly... Now, getting faster, wilder and hotter. I moaned quietly. "This is so good..." I whispered. He moved his lips on my neck. He continues going down while undressing me. 

I can feel his hot soft hand, running on my legs up to my... Oh, I can't even mention it

"Nooo..."