Chapter 3

As annoying as it sounds, Mrs.Tremblay convinced me to give Mr.Beaumont a chance.

She said the only reason why I feel this way is because I'm all new to this. She said, with each passing day, I'll eventually get use to it.

The funny thing is; is that I realized his 'technics' in teaching, isn't really clever. Rather, that technic just pisses me off when I think about it.

His tenhnic?

He's taking advantage of his handsomeness...

As we already know, almost all the girls in Building A are in love with him. And since that was the case, he's been using his charms on them to win them over to study extra hard on his subject.

If he ordered something, then of course all the girls would think it's a 'must'.

Compared to the rest, that technic isn't working for me. Cause unlike the other girls, I'm not in love. I only find him attractive, which is annoying. I basically hate him for being too handsome. I mean, I hate flattering him, but that damn dude is just too gorgeous for my liking.

I didn't want to look like the bad guy, and I wanted to look mature in Mrs.Tremblay eyes so I just simply agreed to give him a chance.

So now,

I'm here in the french room, waiting for him.

Where is he!? Why is he always late?

As I kept waiting, I suddenly heard the door opened. I quickly turned, and as I did, I saw a man, wearing a paper bag on his head.

What. The. Hell.

Upon seeing that, my world suddenly turned dark and hopeless.

A man...wearing a paper bag.

I was too shocked to see this coming, so I just remained quiet.

The man naturally came towards me as he grabbed a chair, then sat next to me.

We stayed quiet for a moment, waiting for either of us to talk first.

I guess it would be me. I can't take this awkward silence anymore.

"M-Mr.Beaumont?" I awkwardly looked at him. He didn't say anything, he just nodded.

"What...are you doing?" I asked.

"Well, you said that you hate my face, didn't you? If I'm not mistaken, you would always be too distracted, and for that, you couldn't focus, am I right? So now, I'm covering my face to help you."

Instead of sounding helpful, he rather sounded cocky which really annoyed me.

I swear, I want to hit him so badly.

"It is working?" he asked, after noticing I wasn't making a sound.

"Get that bag out of your head!" I couldn't help but order, then grabbed his bag and lifted it up.

If I didn't realize I'd be looking at his face this directly, this close, then I wouldn't have done that.

I quickly regretted that choosen action as we both looked at each other's eyes.

Damn, his face is flawless...

Looking at his face, while he was looking at mine, I grew frustrated and paniced. My cheeks suddenly turned red and I banged that bag where it belonged.

"Um! On second thought, keep it on your head!" I swiftly backed away after shoving that thing back to its place.

"Wow...you were so red." he said.