Oliver Wood~

You were sitting in the Quidditch stands waiting patiently and watching Oliver practice with his team, it's been an hour and a half and you were getting tired. So you were just going to tell Oliver you were heading in for the night.

"Hey Oliver! I'm going to head in for the night, I'm getting tired and I have homework!" You yelled to him across the field. He looked at you quickly and flew to the stands you were in he picked you up and put you on his broom.

"Oh no you don't." He said grinning, you groaned in frustration and smacking his back laying your head on it.

"I left my blanket in the stands, we better go back and get it you numtease." You said rolling your eyes at him, he laughed. After he had cleared everyone from the field and everyone cleared from the stands he went back to the stands and sat with you wrapping both of you in the blanket you had brought out. He looked down at you and smiled lovingly.

"What?" You asked while realizing he was staring at you. He chuckled and kissed you lightly on the lips.

"Oh nothing, you're just beautiful I can't really bring myself to look away from you half the time." He said while smiling cheekily down at you. You squinted at him and realized he was being truthful and you kissed him on the cheek accidently hitting his man hood, he grunted. You pulled away quickly looking away feeling your face heat up. Oliver put his index finger moving your face to face his and he kissed you passionately and moved you to lay on your back while he was on top of you, he slowly pulled away.

"You're not getting away if your going to do that to me." He smirked and kissed your neck, you gasped.

"Oliver-" you moaned out. "I-it was an accident." You giggled out knowing he wasn't going to buy it once you giggled. He bit down lightly on your neck making you gasp.

"That's no accident love." He said running his hand up your shirt then pulled it off along with unhooking your bra, he slowly ran his hand over your chest and started to rub your breasts. You bit down hard on your lip trying not to moan. With that you flipped him over so now you were on top of him, you pried off his Quidditch sweater and started to unbutton his pants you slowly took them off. You went back up and kissed him passionately and started to rub his member, he grunted and started to rip off your pants and underwear.

You moaned as he ran his hands all around your body, you slowly took off your shirt and let him undo your bra. He ran his hand up and down your thigh while kissing you, you moaned asking for more. He slowly and unexpectedly slid his fingers inside you making you moan and throwing your head back, Oliver kissed your back down to your breasts and down to your entrance. He looked up at you and then he started to kiss your entrance and slowly slid in his tongue and started moving his tongue around. You moaned loudly and gripped your blanket tightly until he stopped and kissed you on the lips. And slowly slid his member in, going in and out slowly you scratched his back which turned him on even more and he started going faster until finally you felt a warm feelings inside you.

You gasped, "Oliver you did not.." He just smirked and kissed your cheek covering you both up with your blanket while your laying on top of him.

"I think I just did, love." He said back kissing your head.

"I love you Olly." You said to him chuckling. You felt him chuckle under you.

"I love you too, Y/N." He replied.