Chapter 8 - A Small Joy

One Morning..

"Oh' good Morning Kasumi !"

"...........Morning.."

She's been a little bit open with her pleasantries with me lately..

(Heh' , it's pretty trivial but , i'm pretty happy..)

Today's our first day off since she's started to be a little bit friendlier towards me..

(I could be nice , if i get to talk to her a bit more..)

I'm just sitting in the couch lost in my thoughts....

"What are you smiling about .." 

"JESUS CHRIST !!" 

She appeared so suddenly in my field of vision i fell in the couch and knock  my knee in the coffee table near it..( that gags really getting old..){ i know  just ,shut up..}

"Che' just as planed..." she smirk.

(God dammit woman...) he man'up the pain and whimper like a little kid...

"Oh' , Yomiko ' you're here , i've been looking for you , what's he doing ?" Miyoko asked while looking at Minamino ,  curled up and manning up the pain..

"Don't mind him , so what's up..?" she asked

"Come with me , we're going to the books store , mid terms coming up and i need to study.."

"Oh , right ...sure let's go.." Said Yomiko merrily

"And you....so what ever you're doing you're coming with us ,as well..." said Miyoko while she looks at him blankly..

"We don't need a pervert ,  we're not going to the pool or anything.."..said Yomiko 

"Oi !" 

"We need him to carry , our stuff , books are heavy you know..." explained Miyoko..

"Oh' right...get up you worthless pervert.." said Yomiko while kicking him lightly..

( this woman ....) " the pain , the pain it still hurts .... he faked.

"Kasumi is coming as we-"

He immediately stood up 

"Let's go , what are you waiting for ?..."

They just stared at him  , in utter disgrace and disgust..

They walked out the living room and Kasumi is already waiting for us in front of the door..When she sees Minamino with the other two her eyes open wide with surprise..

"M-mina is coming too..?" she said

"We just need someone to carry our stuff.." Yomiko exclaimed

"Y-yeah i hope it's okay ?" he said

"......Alright .." she said with a faint  smile drawing in her lips

"Okay let's get going.." cheered Miyoko

Together to four of them arrived at the bookstore , once inside they immediately begin searching for books.

"Argh...which one should i get ' all of this are the same book but different author'..said Miyoko in frustation..

"Are you looking for something to use for you're report ? said Kasumi while holding a book...

"Here , this book is really easy to use .."

"Oh , is that right ? thanks Kasumi.." she smiled

"What book should i use for my report  Kasumi ? Yomiko asked..