3.

-It has come! The time has come! - James shouted at the top of his lungs, running around the house, waving a letter in his hand.

-James you do know that it would come sooner or later?

James ignored Moony's lack of interest in what just happened, and ran up the stairs.

-Lily, quick, we need to go and pick up Harry from the neighbours and tell him the letter just came. I need to see his face when he gets it!

-Oh James, we told him he can stay there till noon, don't ruin his time with Todd. You know how much they like spending time with eachother, and soon Harry won't be able to see him anymore.

-Lily. As your husband, I order you to pick up my son from his friends house. - When he saw Lily's face, he added - Please.

-Don't say I didn't warn you. -She said while she got up and made her way to the neighbourhood.

-Okay everyone! - James shouted as soon as the doors were shut. - Okay, so I wanted to use one of the Muggle things to video Harry's reaction. What was it? A Famera?

-Camera. - Said Remus.

-That's the badger. Okay, so where could it be Remus?

-Possibly in one of the Muggle shops? -Sirius suggested.

-I meant in the house, you dumbass.

-I think it could be in one of the drawers under the book shelf. Here, let me have a look. - Lupin offered.

He got up and opened the drawers. Without making a bigger effort, he spot the camera in the first shelf he opened.

-Okay. -Said James picking the Camera up. - So.. How do you use it? - He asked Remus.

-Maybe I should record it? - He said.

-That's a great idea, Moony. Okay, what I will do is come over to him and give him the letter. He's going to be so happy. -James said, smilling at that thought.

After a couple of minutes they heard the front door open, and after five seconds Harry stood in the living room.

He looked a lot like his father. He had dark brown hair, rather untidy. As for a 11 year old, he was quite tall, and what comes in the Potter's family, good looking. The only thing that made Harry stand out, were his eyes. He had his mother's eyes.

- Well, guess what Harry. The day has finally come.. - James started.

-Did my hogwarts letter arrived yet? - Harry asked with a small spark in his eyes.

-Damn it!

-Why does he have to be smarter than us? - Sirius asked.

-At least he uses his brain, not like some of you. - Lily broke in the conversation. - Give him the letter James. - She ruffed Harry's hair while she sat on the sofa.

James handed his son the letter, and stood right next to him. He still couldn't believe Harry guessed the news so fast.

Harry read the message out loud:

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr/Ms. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.Term begins on 1st of September. We await your owl by no later than 31st of July.Yours sincerely,

Minerva Mcgonagall

Deputy Headmistress

He then took a quick look at the list of books and equipment he would have to get. He still couldn't bielieve that this day has finally came. After years of listening to his parents and uncles stories about hogwarts, he wished that he could speed the time and find himself going to hogwarts. He was really excited. He would finally meet someone, who's a wizard at his age.