Superpower (2/4) - Pietro Maximoff x (f)Reader

Words: 973
Pairing: Pietro Maximoff x (f)Reader
Featuring: Wanda Maximoff, Clint Barton, Tony Stark
Warnings: none
Requested by: @sexymackstan
"I'm crying!! Like just kill me now. Part 2 has to happen. You were stunned by pietro being back, you weren't sure how or when, but all you wanted to do was kiss him and hug him. Wanda felt his presence and had came over. Clint owed his life to him. Pietro met his son the next morning. Just like a family you were meant to be."
Summary: With Pietro back, you are shocked. You can't wait to tell Wanda and the others, finally happy again.
Author's Note: OMG this turned out so cute and I really like it. Your child does not have a name during this part but he does get one next part!

Draga = Dear

*Edited*

---

You didn't let go. Neither did Pietro. You hugged as hard as you could and refused to let go. He put his hand under your chin and kissed you.

Oh, how you missed him.

You couldn't believe he was alive. Three years, you thought that your husband was gone. Your son had gone three years without a dad, and you went three years being someone you didn't know.

"Pietro..." You cried.

"Shh, do not worry, I am here. It's real life." He hugged you.

"How did this happen?" You asked.

He shrugged. "It is all thanks to the amazing doctors we know. They wanted to keep it a secret from everyone. They did not want to give false hope, especially to our son." Pietro said.

"For three years?" You sighed.

Pietro sighed as well. "It hurt me every day to know that you were still here without me, but it was a long process."

"I'm so happy you're alive." You hugged him.

"You seem like you need some sleep, draga. Have you slept recently?" He asked.

You shrugged. "It hasn't been a good sleep since I lost you. Waking up with nightmares almost every other night..." You admitted.

Pietro smiled at you. "Then let us get some sleep."

As soon as you hit that pillow and shut your eyes, his arm slid over you and you didn't feel so lonely anymore. You had your love back—your husband. And your son could finally have a real dad. (Even if Uncle Tony and the Barton's are a great help.)

When Wanda woke up in the morning, she felt something. It wasn't physically touching her, or even something she heard. She felt it in her mind, her heart.

It was strongly coming from you.

She caught the next taxi to your apartment. She had to make sure you were okay. Clint went too.

---

"Bacon and eggs or pancakes?" You asked Pietro when he walked out in the kitchen.

"Wow, it has been a while since I had bacon." He said.

You smiled and pulled the bacon out. "You have no idea how much I've missed you... I'm so glad to have my husband back."

"You did not find anyone else?" He asked, walking up next to you.

You shook your head. "I tried to move on, but with my little boy, it was hard to date. No one ever lived up to your standards." You turned around.

Your little boy came running out of his room. "Look at what I found!" He held up a stink bug.

"Oh, baby, don't touch that. Here, throw it out." You pointed to the trash can.

"But I wanna keep it! As a pet!" He yelled.

"No, baby, please throw it out." You asked.

He sighed. "Okay..."

Then, after throwing the bug away, he walked up next to you and tugged on your pants. "Who is the man?" He asked.

"Oh, right." You smiled and bent over to pick your son up. "This, baby, is your dad."

"I thought no daddy?" He asked. You hadn't explained why you didn't have a husband, or he didn't have a dad, but he understood that he didn't have one.

"You see, baby, your daddy was very sick for a few years and wasn't able to be with us. But now, he's all better and is back home!" You smiled at him.

"Really? Yay!" He cheered. "Hi, daddy!"

Pietro walked closer and took your son from you, and started to talk to him. You continued cooking breakfast as Pietro and your son went back to his room so your baby could show Pietro all his cool action toys.

As you left the eggs to cook, there was a knock at your door. As you went over to answer it, you heard a lot of laughter come from your son's room. It's so great that they already love each other.

You opened the door with a smile. "Hello- oh hey Wanda, Clint!" You said.

"Are you okay?" Wanda asked quickly.

"Uh, I'm better than ever, actually." You smiled.

"You're acting weird; you sure you're okay?" Clint asked.

"Yeah, I'm perfect! Come in and join us for breakfast; why don't you?" You let them in.

"What's going on? I woke up feeling like something was wrong here..."

"Oh my gosh, you don't know..." You whispered.

"Don't know what?" She asked.

"Clint, will you go get-"

"Yep," Clint said and walked over to your son's room. He screamed.

Wanda yelled, hoping everyone is okay.

Clint ran out, holding your son's hand and Pietro standing next to him.

"Wanda!" Pietro ran over to her.

"Pietro...oh my..." She whispered as they hugged. "This must be why I got that thought; you weren't stressed, you were happy!" Wanda began to cry.

Everyone sat around the table as you served breakfast. You explained to your son how Pietro is Wanda's brother and Clint's friend. You explained that they met through Uncle Tony and Steve. That made your son want to see Tony and Steve. (Of course, you had to agree. If Pietro was going back, might as well bring him along.)

"Daddy, if auntie Wanda has floaty powers, do you too?" Your son asked.

Pietro smiled. "I am cooler." He said.

"Prove it!" Your son yelled.

Pietro smirked and picked up your son. In a second, they came back with flower necklaces around them.

"Whoa! I did not see that coming!" Your son had the biggest smile on his face. That caused everyone to laugh, as he was already becoming more and more like Pietro.

You have your family back. You have your passion back. You have yourself back. Your superpower. Just like things should be.

Later that day, at the facility, you even heard Tony say something to Steve. "She finally has her smile back; I've missed it."