Chapter 1

The first inhuman

Hayden's POV

I quickly grabbed a look at my apple watch to check the time, I rubbed my eyes and let the waitress know that I wanted my check. She finished refilling my cup of coffee like I had asked for and was off to go get my check. I sat there in the booth alone waiting patiently with my pale fragile hands wrapped around the warm cup. When she returned I thanked her and left a tip, then went up front to pay. I walked over the creaking dark wood floor to the front door but before I opened the door to leave the small coffee shop I put on my black jacket and my charcoal colored knit infinity scarf. I slowly pushed the door open and the rusty bell rang. I looked up at the sky and noticed all the stars were shining perfectly and when I took a deep breath a small white cloud formed right in front of my face. I tried waving for a taxi but no one stopped so I decided to just walk it wasn't that long of a walk from here to my apartment.

My heels made a loud sound when they hit the concrete sidewalk. I walked at a fast pace knowing this wasn't the greatest neighborhood. I was almost home when I was stopped not by someone, no there's no way this thing was even human. He lifted his hand towards me and I was lifted from the ground not very high up but high enough. I squirmed around trying to get loose. He turned his hand and yanked it back towards him and that's exactly what my body did it flew into his arms and when he had me by the throat he smashed my body into a brick wall. I screamed in pain as I heard my back snap.

"Hayden Mitchell," the man in the mask yelled at me.

"How the hell do you know my name and who are you," I attempted to say confident but it came out in a nervous and scared tone.

"Where's Donavan?" He tightened the grip he had on my neck.

"I-I" I struggled to get the words out as I started to choke. I pulled my hands up to my throat pulling on his trying to get free but he wasn't budging.

"I have no idea who the hell your talking about!" I finally was able to release the words, "Please just let me go,"

"No not until you answer my damn question and yes Hayden  you do know who he is he's the one who gave you what you wanted," he tilted his head loosening the grip.

"I don't know what your talking about," I feel a couple tears stream down my check. He stands there still holding me against the wall. I can feel the anger rising and that's when everything changed my whole life. It was my arms I felt something weird happening to them. I started screaming in rage and fear and that's when my arms transformed. They were swords literally my arms were swords. Uncontrollably I swung with all I had and cut the man in the mask right in the arm. He groaned in pain and held on to his arm. He lifted his hand up again and I flew about 10 feet and landed on the ground hard. Somehow I found the strength to get back up and I ran towards him I jumped up and my arm barely missed his throat. He went to punch me but I took my arm and hit it I heard him scream loud and he fell to the ground that's when I saw something white it was his bone. I saw the veins hanging out of his arm and the blood flowing out quickly. I had cut his hand off.
His hand laid there on the ground and blood was quickly covering it. My arms changed back to normal and I pulled my hands to my mouth. My eyes are wide open and I look at what I've done to this man that I don't even know. I stand there frozen as he's still screaming holding his arm. I would say hand but he doesn't really have that anymore. Run you idiot get out of there! This is your chance to go. He almost tried to kill you and your just standing there right In front of him like your waiting for him to get his revenge on you and kill you. I told myself. I tried my hardest to run away but I just couldn't I was in so much pain. I made it to my apartment safe and I laid on my couch and screamed as loud as I could tears falling down my face. Maybe if I scream loud enough someone will call for help. I let out one more cry for help praying maybe one of my neighbors will hear and maybe they will be concerned enough to get help and make sure I'm okay.

Hey guys I decided to write a new book called Inhumans obviously, but I know the first chapter is a little short but I hope you guys like it, I was motivated to write this after I watched the new x men movie which was amazing!!!!  I will work on updating my other books soon please vote and comment thanks you guys are the best!!! 😃☺️😃☺️