Cute Surprise (Kelly Oubre Jr.) -Milan-

Hey! This one's for the lovely MilanTheWriter ! Kelly's bae so I really liked writing this. I hope you enjoy reading it (:

-Milan's POV-

I walked out of my university class, extremely stressed. It's Finals Week and I really have to get studying.

I walked around campus to my dorm and immediately started reading the textbook and writing notes. Soon I fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I answered the phone,"Hello?" "Hey Milan. How are you baby girl?"Kelly greeted, making me smile.

My lovely boyfriend, Kelly Oubre Jr. I haven't seen him in so long because of my classes and his basketball. I really miss him.

"Hey Kelly. I'm just stressed with finals,"I sighed. "Damn babe, I wish I could help. Is there anything I can do for you?"Kelly asked.

I joked,"You can come here and let me kiss you." "Aight ma. I'll be there in 10,"he replied. I laughed and said,"You're in Washington right now. Stop joking like that." Kelly chuckled,"Okay, fine."

"I have to study now, but I'll talk to you later. Love you,"I said. He replied,"Love you more." I smiled and hung up.

I really wish Kelly was here right now. Missing my boyfriend just adds to all the stress I've been feeling.

I started reading over notes when there was a knock at my door. It was probably just my friend, Alexa. I opened the door and saw that it wasn't Alexa...

It was Kelly Oubre Jr.

I screamed and hugged him. Kelly chuckled and said,"Milan, I missed you so much." I pulled away from the hug and replied,"I missed you too. Oh my god. I really really missed you."

Kelly kissed my lips and neither of us dared to pull away. When we did, I pecked his lips quickly before hugging him again.

"I wasn't lying,"he grinned as he sat down on my bed. I laughed and sat down beside him, shaking my head.

I wiped away some tears that had gathered in my eyes from when I first hugged Kelly. "Aye Milan, don't cry,"he comforted, putting his arm around my shoulder. "I won't, I won't. I'm just so happy you're here right now,"I smiled.

Kelly grinned and looked around at all the different books and papers laying around.

He picked up some of my notes and joked,"This stuff looks easy. Let me explain it to you." I laughed, shaking my head. "No, it's fine Kelly. I think I can manage,"I assured, patting his arm. "If you say so,"he sighed.

I laughed and mumbled,"You're such a dork."

"Well this dork has cute stuff planned for us. Come with me,"Kelly said, standing up.

I started saying,"Kelly, I have to study and-" He interrupted,"Milan, it's okay. You can do that later. Take your mind off the stress for a bit. You'll feel better, trust me." I sighed and gave in,"Okay, fine."

Kelly smiled and took my hand, pulling me up. "Where are we going?"I asked. "You'll see when we get there. Be patient,"Kelly responded as he pulled me out the door.

We walked around the campus to the parking lot and we got into his car.

As he started driving, I took the aux cord and plugged in my phone. We rapped along to Drake. I made a bunch of cute videos of us and posted them on Snapchat.

Soon, Kelly parked his car. I looked around and realized we were at the beach. I immediately smiled.

"I love this place,"I said. Kelly replied,"I know."

I laughed, taking his hand. We walked down to the sand and walked along the shore, our bare feet getting wet.

We talked about cute things and then Kelly took me to go get some ice cream.

It was a really nice day, the sun shining with just a little bit of wind creating a nice breeze.

As we ate the ice cream, we talked about basketball and college.

Then Kelly decided to go for another walk along the water.

As we were walking, Kelly quickly picked me up and ran into the water. I screamed,"Kelly, no!" He just laughed and threw me in.

I surfaced above the water and pushed my hair off of my face, mouth open.  We didn't bring any bathing suits, so I was in normal clothes.

"I can't believe you did that!"I exclaimed. Kelly was dying of laughter.

"That's it, you're getting it,"I decided, quickly yanking Kelly's arm. He lost his balance and fell into the water with me. I couldn't stop laughing.

Kelly then decided to pretend to be drowning with his eyes closed. "Kelly, shut up. I know you can swim,"I said, rolling my eyes.

Kelly opened one of his eyes and whispered,"No, I need CPR." "Okay, I'll go get that lifeguard over there,"I teased, pointing to the man sitting at the lookout chair. Kelly pushed my hand away and said,"No, no. I want a beautiful woman lifeguard."

He continued pretending to drown. I laughed and said,"Okay, fine." I started pulling Kelly towards the sand.

Once we were on the sand, I giggled seeing Kelly pretending to be dead. "Okay, here it comes,"I said, leaning in. I planted a kiss on Kelly's lips.

Kelly immediately sat up. "I'm cured!"he exclaimed. I laughed, playfully hitting his arm.

For the next hour, Kelly and I just sat on the sand, drying off in the sun.

"I love you so much, Kelly,"I sighed, leaning on his shoulder. Kelly tipped my chin up and kissed me. "I love you so much more, Milan,"he said.

The sun started setting. "This is beautiful,"I breathed. "Almost as beautiful as you,"Kelly replied. I laughed, looking up at him. "That's so cheesy."

He shrugged and stood up. "Come on. Let's go,"Kelly said, helping me up. "Where?"I questioned. He smiled,"To my hotel room." I raised my eyebrow and said,"I don't want no funny business." Kelly chuckled, shaking his head. "No ma'am."

We drove over to the hotel and up to his room.

When I walked in, I smiled. There were blankets set up everywhere. A few movies were set out on the table.

"I'll be right back,"Kelly said, disappearing. He came back with a bunch of popcorn and candy.

"This is so cute,"I smiled. "Only the cutest for my lady,"he said, kissing my forehead.

We sat down and wrapped ourselves with the blankets. We watched movies all night, snacking on food. We eventually fell asleep.

But that day made me so happy and completely got me out of my stress funk. And it was all because of my lovely boyfriend.